website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Old, Lifty Thing!


IT'S FRIDAY . . . I just got off work. Man! No better feeling than that! Our air-conditioning went out and I was a sweating! I sweat sometimes when others are just right, so at first I thought it was just me.  ( I think that a lot in many situations! ) Apparently it wasn't just me. Friday's are usually a rough night, normally. Add the everybody sweating factor, which is not good! It was past time for me to go and I got a phone call from the driver who took my place, causin I threw me a real hissy-fit about hafting to drive, when I was promised two year ago, I would not haft-to, no more!

The main Bossey was off celebrating her birthday, so the asst. bossey gives the phone to me to see if I could hep, the other driver with a lift gate problem on the back of the truck you see!   ( What am I a thinkin'? You cannot see , imagine the lifty thing on the back won't go up and down like it supposed too! ) 

OOPS, I THREW ME A COUPLE HISSY FITS ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO, ABOUT THAT SAME LIFTY THINGEE!  The thing is . . . They bought new trucks and put the old lifty thing a ma jig, off the old fricking trucks! Well thing be is we hafta use that lifty thing every day, and, and, and . . .  in really cold ass weather, like we have at 2 am in the morning from December thru February the lifty thing is pushed hard, it be a hydraulic thing, pumps and such ya see!  ( I'll explain it like this, me old achy, fricking knees hate the cold as bad as the old lifty pumpy thing! )  That's one of the reason I don't wanna drive no more! DAMN! I done went and done it again. I have notta the faintest idea what I been a sayin'! I got lost somewhere's sweating my brain out tonight!

Okay, back to the cold weather lifty thing. Diesel engines have an heater for the oil, fer when it gets cold, otherwise that damn diesel engine with gallons of oil, ainna, gonna start, it be just that damn simple!!!

Soo after gettin', a couple new trucks with the same O seven year old lifty things, I personally had trouble right where I told them I would! I had already informed my Boss about the stupidity of placing an old lifty thing on a new truck when any smart person would of put new lifty things on a new truck!!!  Well now, we normally get new trucks every five years, but becausin of so much trouble with the old lifty things, going down, we're gettin' new ones after only three years, with NEW LIFTY THINGS!!!

Back to where I started, it was after time fer me to go home. I talked to the other driver and give him some advise, because I had trouble four weeks ago at the same place with that old lifty thing. I finally got it a goin'!

Well now after my last hissy fit I decided to slow down and not care as much, yes I did!

SO I REALIZED, IF I DID NOT GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE, I MAY HAFTA WORK OVER AND MAKE A DELIVERY BECAUSE THE OTHER DRIVER MAY NOT GET BACK IN TIME! NEVER AFORE WOULD I HAVE DONE SUCH A THING. I WOULD OF STAYED OVER! WELL NOW, IT WAS PAST TIME FOR ME TO GO HOME AND THAT THERE BE THERE PROBLEM!!!

THERE'S A SAYIN   """IF YA CAN'T LICK 'EM, JOIN THEM!!!"""  Goodnight my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment