website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Lost, and I can't find IT!

Yesterday's pot sure was somethun! I just wish I knew how to categorize it? Oh well, just another day, another post here in Mr. Glen's Neighborhood! I don't want you to ever confuse me with Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.  He wore a sweater and I'm loveable.  ( Ha, ha, ha. Please place laugh here. ) I went to the Grocery Store and on the way back a post for tonight jumped into my mind, well it's an hour later and that post is no where to be found!

Had a comment from a friend a while back,   Incoming!!!   that said "love your malarky!" Yep! that be me! I really like that word.  I'll use it in a sentence.

That there Glen View fella is full of MALARKY.

Now I'll use another word from my back-woodsy upbringing to make that word more understandable!
(((Damn! do you see all them big words I used in that last sentence? Sheesh . . . I'mma getting this here English learners book for Dummies a real workout! )))

That there Glen View fella is full of shite!

Yep! That be me alright-o! I fancied that word up a bit added an e, wanted to make it more proper!

"When I was a little bitty baby my mamma would rock me in the cradle, in them old cotton fields back home."  ( From the song titled "Cottonfields" )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS HERE, WOULD BE AN APPROPRIATE TIME TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO Y'ALL!!!
THE WORDS UP ABOVE ARE FROM A POPULAR SONG FROM WAY BACK WHEN. SOMETIMES FROM OUT OF THE BLUE, SOMETHING TRIGGERS THEM!!! 

(  Please, please, please? Tell me this happens to you to? Or I might seem a wee bit CRAZY!!! )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this word MALARKY OR MALARKEY whichever way you wish to spell it.

MALARKY, Slang, Exaggerated or foolish talk, usually intended to deceive: (snookered by a lot of malarkey.)

MALARKEY ROOFING WHAT??? Malarkey offers a full line of Superior shingles. What???
I had me some of them SHINGLES  a couple year ago and them shingles sure did hurt!!! WAIT the shingles I had can't be like the shingles on a roof!   ((( Don't I ever feel FOOLISH? )))  NAH!!!

MALARKY, Insincere or foolish talk: bunkum. See malarkey defined for English-language learners:  foolish words or ideas: NONSENSE . . .

I hit on that English-language for learners and did not lurn anything more than what was already said!
HOWSA SOME DUMB OLD COUNTRY FOOL, SUPPOSE TO LURN MORE, OR PROPER ENGLISH WHEN I KAN'T LURN MORE BY CLIKING ON IT?

OHH! "I SEE NOW" SAID THE BLIND MAN!

IT WERE A USING THIS WORD FULL OF SHITE, I, I, I, MEAN MALARKY, TO DESCRIBE POLITICIANS TALK!  Humm . . . maybe I've been in the wrong line of work!!!

1 comment:

  1. I left a comment here yesterday and now it is gone :-( Hmmm

    ReplyDelete