website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, June 27, 2014

THE OTHERS WORLD!

I HAVE BEEN REVIEWING SOME OLD THOUGHTS,THAT I WROTE DOWN WAY BACK WHEN, AND FOUND THIS ONE. IT'S SHORT, BUT COMPLETE, IT SEEMS,  ""TO ME!""


I find myself only able to live, within . . .  My World. Where it continually grows smaller, yet some how fuller, in ways I've not known, before! "The Others" strangle me, tighter, and tighter! Some days I cry out, gasping for air, as I try, to merely survive in "The Other's World," a world out of kilter! I can function fine, in "My World." That's not enough, I must surface daily, in "The Others" WORLD! More and more I find myself retreating, into MY sanctuary, of dreams, writing My thoughts! Once upon a time, I could hold back the strong waves of darkness, by ignoring and working harder. The darkness always nibbles away, I've just slow it down, like a flood wall holding back the mighty river, even as it creeps, higher. Age has slowed me way down, the darkness never slows it has become a dagger cutter deeper each time it's ugly head comes out! I know not why? Most likely the other dark moments have been an anchor, to forever keep me from being FREE!!!

TO ALL OF YOU, THAT SUFFER FROM "THE DARK SIDE" FROM TIME TO TIME.... goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment