website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Automatic Writing, And Ideomotor Effect, WHAT?

OKAY!!! I have been playin' around with this writing, for a spell now. Good, OR bad, I'm a havin' fun!!!

I kinda, don'ta , UNDERSTAND this Automatic writing??? No, no, no, makes no sense to me! I'm either stupid, stubborn, OR just a plain OLD IDIOT!!!  

(((I do . . . suppose all is possible! )))

I've looked it up and STILL,  don't make, O lick, O sense, TO ME! Well . . . now, that may be the problem, ya see?

I'm expectin', it, to make sense!  I'm supposin' to write on a piece of paper, and a spirit will take over, and write for ME, HUH? What's wrong, with this here picture? The only damn spirit, or spirits, that write for ME, are the ones, ME . . .  allows! I have a cast of characters I've accumulated over my lifetime and their my spirits, ya see.

((( My spirits are part of ME! They'd wage war against any invading spirits that's try a hoppin' inside me and doing some of that Automatic writing! )))

What happens is these Psychology Freak-a-zoids get involved! Sheesh! Nincapoops!

FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!! OLD GLEN'S MINDO, AIN'T NEVER BEEN CLEAR!!! NEVER I SAY TO YOU OUT THERE IN INTERNET LAND!

I betcha there's a heap O spirits a wantin' in, me head, simply for experimentation!

((( SHITE! I can guarantee you, there-ain't-noth . . .ing-up-there! )))

Do not look at what your writing. WHAT? How am I suppose to know what I'm writin', iffun I don't look? I was taught to write, within the lines, if I don't look, I can't write, right . . . right? Sheesh! I have poor handwriting now, and it would look like a foreign language, and I will not be able to decipher!!!  (Cause I speak, no foreign languages. Shite! English is a foreign language to me! )

((( I BEEN A WORKIN' ON CREATING MY OWN LANGUAGE AS YOU CAN TELL! )))

AUTOMATIC WRITING or PSYCHOGRAPHY, is an alleged, psychic ability, allowing a person to produce written words without consciously writing. The words are claimed to arise from a subconscious, spiritual or supernatural force.  

((( I have trouble a writin', when I am a tryin' as hard as I can, while I'm awake, alert, and being me! I ain't a messin' with no supernatural forces, lest I have LUKE SKYWALKER with me! )))

What can I say about this? I'll think of SOMETHUN . . . I know, @#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&&^%$%^, yep that'll sum it up right nicely!!!

IDEOMOTOR EFFECT.   HUH! WHAT? YOU KIDDING ME???   Well . . . the first word I see is ideo, might---ily . .  close to IDIOT!!! I'll go with that!

THE IDEOMOTOR EFFECT refers to people making motions, or acting without conscious deliberation.  

I'll interpret, their interpretation with my own interpretation!

((( Did I just write, what I think I did? )))

First off, these people are smoking reefer! Already there's a problem you see! These reefers minds are shot baby! That there . . .  explain . . .  that !!!

I'VE WASTED ENOUGH TIME ON THIS SHITE! TOMORROW I SHALL TACKLE "STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS" COINED BY WILLIAM JAMES IN 1890. Oh my! Another fine mess I've gotten myself into!!! Oh well! It's not the first and I shall GUARANTEE you, it won't be the last!!!!

FOR WHATEVER REASON I GOT HOOKED ON TRYING TO   I-N-T-E-R-P-R-E-T   SOME TERMINOLOGY DEALING WITH TYPES OF WRITING, LEADING TO MY MOST   F-E-A-R-E-D   CLASS IN SCHOOL, THE DREADED ENGLISH!!!!!!!!

OKAY, WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS??? I WAS OUT OF CONTROL LOOKING UP A BUNCH OF STRANGE, AT LEAST TO ME TERMS. YOU KNOW HOW SOMETIMES ONE WILL LEAD TO ANOTHER. I HAVE ALL THIS INFORMATION AND WILL HAVE TO SLEEP ON IT, TO DECIPHER, DECODE,    U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D,   IN AN OLD FART'S WAY! I HAVE MUCH TO GO THROUGH AND ADD TO, IN MY OWN WAY.  I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHERE THIS EXCURSION GOES. I HAVE THREE POST GOING RIGHT NOW.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand all of this believe it or not :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're back! I'm stuck in a boondoggle and am going to write myself out. BOONDOGGLE MY ARSE! I BE TRAPPED IN LA-LA-LAND!!!

    ReplyDelete