website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Let, me in baby!

I have been off work a couple hours and am relaxing watching television, well I'm relaxing. The television's not relaxing me, maybe putting me to sleep. "Yeah that's the ticket!''  (WHAT?) Never mind brain fart!

The dog on my lap, somethun in me belly and damn! I get real sleepy. "I'm going to bed" I tell myself. Then I get this silly ass idea! Yep! yer reading it! This time of the week I be so tired I sleep like, like, like, a tired sleepy man.

Fummy ( I love fummy, gonna leave that sucker in. Sometimes I quack me-self up! ) thing is I've got a condition called "chronic anemia." Actually it's not FUMMY, but like everything else that's thrown at us we have to make do. YES WE DO!

Chronic Anemia is the reduction in oxygen-carrying red blood cells hemogoblins! OOpsey! HEMOGLOBIN. YOU KNOW THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHANG . . .  NOW! MY SILLINESS. I'LL NEVUR LURN ""PROPERNESS,"" I GOT ME AN EXCUSE NOW!!! Yippee!!!

Okay . . .  back to not normal Glen View channel! By the end of the week this here old man be worn out! Yes I am! And you know what? It's from all the bull-shit at work! Yes it is, hallelujah !!!

OKAY finally to what I was going to say several lines ago! Friday nights I be so exhausted I may sleep twelve hours, now here's the amazing part. I will not wake up to go to the bathroom! Now tell me that's not unusual with an old bladder!

Also I have the bestest, fantastical, wonderful, beautiful, amazing dreams! YES I DO!!!

I NOW RETURN YOU, TO WHATEVER THE FERK, I WAS TALKIN' 'BOUT EARLIER!!!

I think the television is company. Nothing much to activate synapses, just pretty colors with messages hidden to make you go to sleep. I think the word I'm looking for is subliminal messages. I heard that word some where's. All I see is sub, as in sandwich, liminal does not ring a bell! Sounds foreign to me and I ainna, gonna, look it up so there! Limi seems like let-me-in baby. it's cold out here. As for "al" don't know don't care! ( I really like that let-me-in baby! )

'Bout now I see I should a listened to my body telling me "get your arse in bed!"

I don't think that's a liminal or a subliminal message is it? Later! I'm going to sleep now.

THIS IS NOW THE NEXT DAY!

After a very good day/night sleep with plen-to dreams.  ( this little note is for any new ones to Glen View, howdy! I sometimes make up my own variation of words, )

I mowed my yard, take a ride and get me some good grub from my favorite steak house. Then I come back home a sneezin' my head off, and eyes a watering I can barely type this!

What was I a talkin' 'bout yesterday? Who knows? Who cares?

WELL now! This whatch-a-ma-call-it bunch O words was assembled by me over several sit downs on Saturday in between blowing my nose and sneezing me wittle head off, and what be left of my brain. ( HOW CAN THERE BE SO MUCH SNOT IN THERE??? ) 

PLEASE REMEMBUUR NOW, I WRITE FOR THE HELL OF IT, AND THE FUUN!!!!!!!

Achoo . . . achoo . . . achoo . . . AACCHHOOOO . . . . . . . goodnight!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was going along with this just fine till I got to the part where you asked how there could be so much snot in there ,,,,, ohhhhhh I have no idea, but the image that came to my mind was not pretty !!! I left a post for you to read on my page. Hey, I am on a roll this month!

    ReplyDelete