website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Seriosly Folks!!!

I bet yer saying to yerself?  "that fella can-not be serios?"

"Yes I can, but most of the time I don't wanna be . . . serious!"   "Seriously, being serios is BORING!!!"

I HAVE BEEN TOO SERIOUS, MOST OF MY LIFE!!! Hafta be serious at work at the Doctor's office, the bank, the freaking grocery store.

Seriously . . . this freaking seriousness is driving me freaking seriously INSANE!!!

Seriously, I have a serious side I think?

Well maybe not? I have a fun, zany side and then, I have a dark side.

I'm most definitely . . .  am serious . . .  while in my dark side!

DAMN!!! Is that all I have is craziness and darkness?

Oh my goodness gracious "is that all there is?" [ Peggy Lee ] ((( "there I go again," [ James Gang ] a title to an old song, "getta outta my head and into my bed, sorry HEART!" [ Bonnie Tyler] )))

OH MY . . . SOMETHING IS HAPPENING . . . I CAN FEEL IT!!! AM I MORPHING INTO ANOTHER TYPE OF BEING? JUST WHEN I'M GETTING USED TO WHOM AND WHAT I AM. OH NO!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PLEASE STAY TUNE AS OLD GLEN HAS TO TAKE A NAP-PEE-POOH! WHAT WILL BECOME OF HIM AS HE AWAKENS? YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THAT? OR MAYBE YOU DO?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love your "crazy" side. It brightens my day when I come here and read what you have written the night before. But I also love the "dark side" as you call it because that side is full of wisdom and good common sense. Enjoy your Nap-pee-pooh my friend !

    ReplyDelete