website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

LIVID AND LIVER!

I got off work and it was such a pretty night, me belly was a growlin', "rurrrrr!" I been wantin' some French fries from a place all the way cross town, yes sir! Here in the Midwest we have White Castle Hamburgers. Small square hamburgers with small pieces of onion cooked on them. Fresh off the grill them little S. O. B's melt in your mouth. They're available 24 hours a day. Well this is what I want, and being, as it was Friday, I said to myself,  "go get 'em baby!"  All I can say I need a cigarette afterwards!!!  (Ah, ha, ha, ha!)

NOW I RETURN YOU, BACK TO REALITY! SORRY!

It's been a most interesting last few weeks, where I slave away, earning my livin,' I don't rightly know where to start, so I'll tune my old guitar and strum slowly into it, a writin' a bit, a hoping to get down to a little somethun . . . somethun!

Why did I call this  "LIVID AND LIVER" don't rightly, nor, wrongly know yet, I shall work on it, or change the title. All I can say at this point I was a thinkin', with a full belly of French fries and what some of us here call them tiny square burgers  "rectum rockets!"  ( I like that term for them! )

Sorry, I think I hit a wrong number in me head, er somethun!

I must recap, because I seem to have lost this post! ( Did I ever have it? )

Key words are, belly-a-growlin'--pretty night--french-fries--cigarette--reality--"livid-and-liver"--"rectum-rockets--wrong number.

HAVEN'T THE FOGGIEST IDEA WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!!!

I'M GOING TO CALL UPON THE MIGHTY KEYBOARD TO UNLOCK THIS MYSTERY. I'M GOING TO BED. TOMORROW WHEN I WAKE UP  "THE MIGHTY KEYBOARD" WILL HAVE SOLVED THE MYSTERY!  IF NOT THEN I'M OFF TO STAPLES FOR ANOTHER NEW KEYBOARD, THAT'LL MAKE,  9  I'VE BROKE OVER ME HEAD AND KNEE! YOU KNOW THEY WON'T PUT A WARRANTY ON THEM? I ASKED AND THEY SAID  ""NOOBODY BUT ME . . . EVER . . . NEEDED . . . NOR ASKED!""

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did I ever talk about the uproar at work? That be a real nice word uproar!

UPROAR  a condition of noisy excitement AND confusion; tumult.

TUMULT is emotional upheaval: a psychological OR emotional upheaval Or agitation.

UPHEAVAL extreme agitation OR disorder.  ( You know I have heard this word "upheaval", I thought it was up-evil! Well damn, you're never too old to learn!!! )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BOYS AND GIRLS OF MR. GLEN'S NEIGHBORHOOD . . . WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED? YEP! THAT'S RIGHT ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN'.  ((( Please remember that, as your lesson for today! )))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My work world has been in a state of discombobulation for a few weeks now.  (No, no, no, even . . .
more so, than normal!!! ) 

I wish to ask a question. "WHAT is the hardest thing to do in a relationship, OR in an environment with people, doesn't matter whether they be a genius or morons.  "That's right!!!" C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-I-O-N. 

WELL TOO MANY BOSSES, CREATES A HEAP OF UPEVIL OR UPHEAVAL.

I really like the definition of TUMULT, I think I shall end this "UPHEAVAL IN COMMUNICATION" on the definition of TUMULT.

TUMULT is emotional upheaval: a psychological OR emotional upheaval OR "AGITATION." Man O, man O, HAVE WE SUFFERED PSYCHOLOGICAL, EMOTIONAL, and AGITATION!!!

THIS HERE POST GAVE ME A HEADACHE WRITING IT!!!

AS FAR AS THE POST TITLE "LIVID AND LIVER." I WAS LIVID ONE NIGHT, AND WENT HOME!  (Yes sir, threw mw a hissy fit! )

LIVID . . . WELL THAT WORD JUST MADE ME THINK OF THE WORD LIVER. ALSO I USE TO LOVE LIVER, BUT THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD COOK LIVER TO SUIT ME DIED ABOUT 14 YEARS AGO. HER LIVER AND ONIONS WAS THE BESTEST!!! Goodnight my friends I hope you find a chuckle or two in this up-evil of a post. Please remember this is the end of my work week and I have, manic depression, and chronic stupidity, I mean chronic anemia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment