website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Glen View . . .

Hello there . . .   this be old Glen, a comin' to you tonight, from . . . I ainna gonna tell you! You know, as smart as kids are today with all these gizmo's, I bet they could find out real quick, please don't, there's just something about the imagination of not knowing. I hail from the Midwest, that'll hafta do for now, okey, dokey?

I have been asked, "oh you have a blog, what's it called, and what do you write about?"

WHOW!!! Wee! What do I write about?  I've been a practicin' on well over 700 post and don't know! I think I like it that way, yes I do, yee-haw!

Glen View be about Glen and his views. Back in the 80's I watched every show of Magnum P. I. 
I remember he would be doing his Private Investigator thing, narrating the story, then there would be
this playing to the camera thing also. I absolutely loved that. I don't know how else to describe it!!!

I have always done something similar, those of you that have read several of my posts realize it.
In a interesting conversation, I'd get wound up in the subject matter and enjoy it so, I'd take it up a notch or two.  "GOSH DARN IT!!!"  I be a tryin' to explain it and I'm not getting out what I want!!!

My mind rev's higher with good conversation and I would get plum silly! That's not exactly what I'm trying to say! My mind would be serious, funny, and get overloaded, a tryin to take it all in, and get it OUT , , , DAMN! It felt good! Me adrenalin would get a flowin'.   ((( None of them old dinosaurs was a gonna catch me, I was a runnin' like the wind, higher than a kite!!! )))  YA SEE THAT LAST SENTENCE IS A EXAMPLE, BABY I GET HIGH!!!  ((( Once you start me up, I never stop! )))

I do reckon some times I go get carried away. That's how I am! If I'm passionate about somethun, I give 'er all! If I'm having fun, damn baby, I have me some fun! Also if I'm down, I'm just as down!

I WANT TO GIVE YOU ME!!! ALL OF ME AND I AINNA GOT THERE YET! NO SIR! I'M A STRUGGLIN', ME MIND BE A HITTING ON ALL CYLINDERS +,  I CANNOT GET IT OUT FAST ENOUGH FOR ME TO BE SATISFIED! ONE DAY, I'MMA SAYIN' ONE . . . DAY! I'LL GET IT TOGETHER LIKE I WAUNT TOO. 

((( YES . . .  I meant to say waunt, because I love to hear waunt, instead of want! I find it so cute and has a back-woodsy-ness to it. I come from simple back-woodsy people and I love some of their language and sayings, they throw me into convulsions, a laughin'. Yer sayin, "seriously how can some one say waunt for want?" that's how their family said it, you see! )))

I'M HARD OF HEARING AND IS DETERIORATING MORE SO AS I  "AM AGING."

JUST TODAY A YOUNG MAN AT WORK WAUNTED ME TO DO SOMETHING FOR HIM. I WAS DRIVING A FORK LIFE AND HE WAS A TRYIN' TO EXPLAIN TO ME, AND ME AN OLD DEAF MAN WAS 30 FEET AWAY. I SAID "WAIT! " I'M NOW BESIDE HIM AND HE IS A POINTIN' TO SOMETHUN, AND A TALKIN' TO THAT SOMETHUN, YA SEE! I SAY "EXCUSE ME " AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS AT COMMUNICATION, TO A YOUNG MAN WHO TALKS LOW . . .  AND IS A LOOKIN' THE OTHER WAY, TOWARDS
SOMETHUN HE WAUNTS ME TO DO!

I SAY "LOOKEE HERE, PLEASE . . .  LOOK AT ME, AND I'LL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHANG. YA SEE, "WE THAT ARE HARD O HEARING, READ LIPS AS MUCH, SOMETIMES MORE, THAN WE HEAR."

COMMUNICATION WAS ESTABLISHED AND WE BOTH LAUGHED. TO TAKE THAT A FEW STEPS MORE, I HEAR MANY HILARIOUS CONVERSATIONS AND MIXED UP WORDS! I CAN LAUGH AT WHAT I HEAR, OR DON'T HEAR. SO YOU PUT TOGETHER MY BACK-WOODSY UPBRINGING, WITH HEARING DIFFULCULTIES, MY SENSE OF HUMOR AND SILLINESS. DARKNESS AND WHAT DO YOU GET?    """"GLENVIEW"""" OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment