website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Life Change Update 4/08/2012

Two weeks into the beginning of a new me. I refuse to call it a ?iet! It is the first two weeks on the rest of my life, life style change. The difference between this and all other attempts at ?ieting IS! I am not going to weigh but once every three months. That's when I see my shrink, oops! Doctor! (little Glen humor u-know!) I can now walk by sweets, without my mouth watering, and haven't had a regular soda in two weeks and am trying to get off diet sodas. Why? Well according to what I have read, they be nothing but poison, besides they taste like shit! So why drink them? Well for me it has become a habit, and the caffeine, gives me a jolt. I thought long and hard about not writing of my change in eating habits. As I was at the grocery store a life altering moment hit me like a thunderbolt! (No, no, no, my Missy didn't smack me upside my head!!!) You see I had food that is healthy, as in vegetables and such. The thunderclap is, I was seeing myself through the other people. The thin ones were purchasing similar to what I was. Take the Orientals you see there, buying fruits, vegetables, fish etc. They are always skinny. The ones overweight along with their children are buying the stuff I used to eat! Need I say more.

SO I BE AT THE BEGINNING STAGES OF THE REST OF MY LIFE AND HAVE A THREE YEAR PLAN THIS TIME, NOT A FEW MONTHS. I'M IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL, OR GLEN VIEW WILL BE NO MORE! WHY? I'LL BE PUSHING UP DAISIES! HUUH? DEAD!!! I WISH TO BE IN BETTER SHAPE AND HEALTHIER AT 65 AND AT 70, THAN I AM AT 60.

THE REASON I CHOOSE TO LET MY FRIENDS IN ON IT, IS! IT'S PART OF ME AND I DO NOT WISH TO HOLD ANY SECRETS HERE ON GLEN VIEW. I will be giving an update as I see fit. Glen Ah ha! I made a funny and wasn't trying to! (I'll be be giving an update as I get FIT!!!)  Oh my God, what if I lose my humor as I lose weight!  GOOD NIGHT MY FRIENDS!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on what you have accomplished so far. Keep going, you can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete