website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wing Nuts and Bull-Shitters!

From out of the blue or should I say the deepest, darkest unused part of my mind. (Damn that's a frightening start to a post!)

A couple hours before I got off work, the words 'wing nut' hit me! I actually mean hit me! Inside my head flashing wing nut, wing nut! Hey I can't make the silliness I write about UP! Actually the funniest part to me, Sue and Ah Klem a couple friends at work that have most of their oars in the water compared to some I work around. I was going to say work with, but... what some do, I don't call work. I have yet to write the total truth and nothing but the truth because, I don't think you would believe me when I write the WHOLE truth, it be that unbelievable, and and so, so strange and stupid, asinine etc. Yep, I ainna pulling your leg!

As you can see I easily get sidetracked when I think of the silliness where I work. I truly believe this blog is a Godsend to me, a way of releasing some of my silliness accumulated from where I work. You see for those of you out there that may be kinda new to Glen View I say "welcome aboard to the good ship Loony Toon!" I take out some of my frustration on you! I funny it up and I can see y'all out there thinking "this guy is fricking nuts! I agree! Yet, I have not introduced the true frickingest, nuttiest ones to you!

Damn that be a new one, I got sidetracked within my sidetrack! I wanted to write about wing nuts and bull-shitters!

I was thinking about wing nuts earlier and the crazy people who use to walk on the wings of the old airplanes and did all kinds of crazy ass stunts. WHY? Hell I don't know! If the stupid asses fall, that just shows how stupid they are I mean WERE! Ah,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!

Okay! Okay! Okay! I am playing a little black and white movie in my funny ass imaginative part of my mind of the wing nut wing walkers. Possibly to set my mind straight for what I was about to re-encounter after a two hour trip in my truck. I splash cold water on my face and neck, it been mighty hot in Daisyville you see! So's I expect my mind was visiting my happy place or the cold water hit me. Hell I don't know, my mind just works like that!!! I know... I get cold chills all the time just thinking about it!

Anyhow, I am working and can't get this wing nut thing outta my mind.

I ask Ah Klem "is there another meaning to them little metal nuts with little wings on them, you know the kind you can hand tighten, we refer to them as 'wing nuts'... the only other thing I can think of is them wing walkers, that seems more appropriate to call them 'wing nuts?"

Ah Klem were a laughing and said "no, but I like your definition of wing nuts better."

So that be a tiny glimpse inside my mind! Hey, one has to do what he has to do to get away from the realty show going on where I work!

I absolutely hate, despise, have no use at all for what we call "BULL-SHITTERS!" You know ones like this, there everywhere!

I judge a person on what they do and how they act, simple enough heh? If one has to toot his own horn through 'brown nosing' the so called leaders as in yesterday's post...I have no use for them!

ITS LIGHTS OUT TIME, MY BRAIN IS SPENT FOR TODAY. I MUST REGENERATE TO GO AT IT AGAIN IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD, I LOVINGLY CALL DAISYVILLE, HERE ON GLEN VIEW. Happy trails to you until we meet again.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are on to something with that new definition of "wing-nut". :-) Glad to see your humor back G.

    ReplyDelete