website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

LEADERSHIP?

I reckon things are back to normal...whatever... NORMAL is? I sure as hell don't know!!! Can anybody out there describe 'normal'? (I bet you can't!)

I most ass-suredly don't work around 'normal' ONES, in Daisyville. You want me to let you in on a secret...get up real close to the monitor, I'm going to tell ya one. ""The problem with 'everythang' in this here Alcatraz rock we call Earth! From-ma, the mostest, simplest, itty bitty 'thang,' be it families, local ass kissing politics, all the way up to the biggest branches, roots, leaves, arms, legs, tad-poleiest, of the political asylum, or any other place. Be it Earl Ray Bob's Steak House, Mass Media's brainwashing of us-ins, or any rinky dink corporations, up to the BIGGY RINKY DINK CONGLOMERATES that have stolen, are stealing and will steal, our past present and future of the common man, women or children and to all them in between what-ta I just said!!! DAMN IT!!! Anywhere there is lead-er-ship.... THERE AIN'T NONE BABY!!!""

MY! MY! MY! I THINK I'MMA GONNA LET IT ALL HANG OUT TONIGHT! PAY NO ATTENTION TO MY SPELLING. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO PLAY AROUND WITH CREATING 'GLEN'S OWN' VOCABULARY! BABY I FEEL THE POWER! I HAVE HIT A SUBJECT MOSTEST, DEAREST TO MY HEART!.... 'THE LACK OF LEADERSHIP'.... YEP, Y'ALL OUT THERE KNOW WHAT OL' GLEN  BE A TALKIN ABOUT! WE SEE IT... 'THE LACK THERE OF'... EVERYDAY... EVERYWHERE... WE GO! CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT, CAN WE?????

We gots to have Ones leading that see's the big picture baby! You know-sa what I'm talking about! Don't ya! Forget about them Polluterticians, they bought and paid for! Yes they are!

True leadership ain't taking the person that has been there the longest and make them THE  leader. In this mindset you could have Daffy Duck or Wile E. Coyote in charge.

                                             LEADERSHIP
Leadership, per the dictionary. The position or 'GUIDANCE' of a leader...the 'ABILITY' to 'LEAD'!
Leader per the 'dickhead' dictionary. A person or thing that leads; directing, commanding, or guiding head, as of a group or activity. 

WE SURE ASS HELL AINNA GONNA GETTA NOWHERE WITH THIS DEFINITION!!!

I gonna tell ya, in Glen's own vocabulary, what leadership isa all about!

A Leader has-ta see the BIG picture! I wish to, make that perfectly clear! The whole shish-ka-bob! Not just them delicious slivers of mouth watering steaks! I hope I made that perfectly clear! They must see all the little pieces that make up the whole shish-ka-bob! Notta, justa, the ones they like the bestus! They can't just go "shush" and forget about all the other pieces on the little metal thing-a-ma-bob that runs up through every shish and kabob!

I hope I have made this 'perfectly clear'.  If not, I'll try again!

A true leader, is the glue, the bonding, the cover that holds a book together. A book must have order,  formulated, forming a purpose! (NOTICE, I DID NOT SAY PORPOISE! THAT BE THE DANG TROUBLE, IMAGINE HAVING A BUNCH OF PORPOISES PLAYING!)

Well that's about all I have to say for that! Goodnight and sweet dreams from your dream partner Glen!

    

2 comments:

  1. I can breathe a sigh of relief seeing you are here alive and well. You know me, the worry wart LOL.

    I agree with you. A leader needs to see the whole picture, the big picture and not only that, he needs to see beyond that picture to the future. We have no real leaders anymore. All we have are cowards and crooks......... so sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't describe "normal" because I am not sure what it is...... I always thought I was normal, but then I realized I was not normal at all, but kind of strange haha. As for life, what was once "normal" is no longer the "norm" ! So is all this strangeness in the world these days the new normal?? If it it, we are doomed.....

    ReplyDelete