website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Missfits talk once again! Yippee!

Oh my! What was I thinkin yesterday! Giving all that info on myself. Ye might think me crazy! My life is ruined, I'll not be able to look at y'all ever again! [frowning]

"Oh shut the @#$k up, you peckerhead!" Blurts out Joe Pesky.

(I've not unchained the voices in my head for a while. Joe is a resident upstairs! No not really but I have an overactive imagination and wish to help you with yours, so play along with me boys and girls.)

Okay! Okay! Okay! You big old nincapoop! These people out there in Fogdom, Blogdom, outernet, internet, whatever the @#$k its called, have never seen your face! Damn dumass! What would an oxymoron oxpecker do, without us Sybil Brain replacement synapses residing in your head? You actually believe you're doing the creativity! Dr. Phil Fraud was turned away by all spirit realms, parallel universes, planets in our galaxys. He has alienated himself from any living or energy beings. (Little haha here, thank you!) It all began with his ancestors many generations go. Shit! Shit! Shit! I can't think all cramped up, up here in your mind! His first name starts with an S, I think! Damn! What did you have for lunch? Tacos again you know those refried beans give you gas! Not only does it pollute the air around you, it makes some of us that live in your penthouse woozy! If I could think without being gassed, I could recall his name. Something like Simon Fraud. Dr. Fraud only thinks about sex! Sex this and sex that with BIG ASS @#$%ing words, I don't understand! A shrink residing in your head haha, that's funny, don't you think! Sorry! But we misfits do all your brain work, so I guess an oxpecker such as you!

(I must interrupt Joe Pesky for an important note*** I was looking up a word the old fashion way and saw a funny word oxpecker! I know! Hilarious ain't it! Needless to say, take the word ox as in oxen and add the slang for--- you know! However; after a laugh I read the actual definition and it ain't nearly as funny! Its African starlings that feed on parasite ticks found on the hides of large mammals, as cattle.)

SORRY NOW BACK TO JOE PESKY! You feed off  all of your inner parasites! We do your thinking for you! You lame ass, crater head Dr. of Dumassology! It's certainly good for you that no other sucker would accept us missfits thus allowing we spirits a home! Oh crap! Figuratively speaking of course! That burrito and super duper 64 ounce mountain dew with all that caffeine has made me hallucinate! Please forgive me! No matter how much gas you put out and allow to come up here, please accept my apology! To wander aimlessly into time and space was horrifying to all of us in your lovely penthouse! My dear Professor of Gassology! I mean, Professor of Dumassology! I mean, Mr. Glen View, Sir!"

I'VE NOT VISITED THE INNER WORKINGS OF WHAT I LOVINGLY CALL, THE MISSFITS IN MY HEAD! HOPE YOU ENJOYED ANOTHER SIDE OF GLEN. Godnight my friends!

1 comment: