website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Yeah! Yeah! Boo! Boo!

Wasn't going to post anything today, but since it's the last day of the year, I shall have a go at it!

Yeah! Yeah! Boo! Boo!

I did not accomplish one damn thing . . . 'cept, I lived another year!

Yeah! Yeah! Boo! Boo! That actually makes sense, the yeah, boo thing!

Some days life's good, some days life sucks! Why is that? I can go to bed at the same time, do everything the same, butt . . . some assholes take away my happiness! There are many assholes in this here world . . . do you agree? Its so hard just to mind your business and block out the bad stuff.

I've been plagued all my life from seeing, listening, feeling. Don't you just hate that? I cannot just ignore the idiotaltry in life. (IS THAT A WORD, IS NOW!")   (((My, my, oh my! Have mercy! I might of painted myself into a corner on this one!))) 

I watched the first couple seasons of a show on the wee t v called Sons of Anarchy. That was back when I paid for the viewing of the little t v, you know. Many stations but nothing was on!

Where am I going with this, please believe me when I say I have no idea!!!

I suppose I have heard that word, anarchy more than a few times, but really could not tell you the meaning. (I know! I know! Please think to yourself!)

So I look it up.

ANARCHY from ancient Greek "An," meaning without and "Archos" meaning leader. (Seems straightforward don't it?) WITHOUT A LEADER, hum, gets me a thinking, and I hate it when I do that!!!

OH SHIT! I've stepped into a ton of dung here!!!

ANARCHY, a chaotic situation: a situation in which there is a total lack of organization or control.

Heavens to Betsy, there's some important words here, like, chaotic, lack of, and organization or control.

Let's take lack of out of this equation first. I just wrote about this earlier this month.

LACK, means not having any; complete absence. (Hey I got that out of the dictionary, "not having any!")

CHAOTIC, means in a state of chaos; in a completely confused or disordered fashion.

(AIN'T THAT BEAUTIFUL, SOUNDS LIKE ME!)

ORGANIZE to persuade to join into some common cause.

ORGANIZATION unified, consolidating, group.

So to break down into Glenview terms, complete "absence, confused, group." So Anarchy more or less means = An absent, confused group!

Most of the family on my daddy's side did not get much schoolin'. Yep, their an absent confused group, I'd say!

Internal Revenue Service. Sounds like a Secret Service organization. I never see them. so their absent, they so make things confusing, I know their a group, 'causin they take my money and can put me in jail if I don't pay!

Politicians in Washington do fit this definition I would say!

There members of two groups, There's not one iota of doubt as to their confusion! They achieve practically nothing, so it seems there always absent!

SEEMS WHEN I STARTED THIS MADCAP MADNES, I HAD SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND!!!

I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK AND REREAD, BECAUSE I'M SO CONFUSED!

I DO GROUP TOGETHER WORDS, AND IT SURE SEEMS MY MIND IS ABSENT!

ANYWAY!!! DRIVE SAFELY, IF YA BE A DRINKIN'! SEE YA NEXT YEAR HERE ON GLENVIEW.

You know what? I cannot wait, till my fingers, can keep up with the total state of chaos in my mind!

BOY!!! THAT'LL BE THE DAY!!!!  LORD HAVE MERCY!!! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!

I want to use that word anarchy in a sentence before I sign off.

Even though, there's anarchy all around us, (Yeah! that's right nice!) you can always count on GLENVIEW for clarification!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please send me a word, afore I run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment