website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Drugs And Cellphones (oh no!!!)

Hello  . . . there! Yep, it be me again. I got to be me . . . I got to be . . . Got off work at the normal time. I need some of my medicines renewed. We got us, a couple all night drug stores, so I head to one of them. I give the bottles to the lady druggist and go back in about a half hour. Pretty easy done, I listen to the radio for a spell, no big deal for me, there is a program I sometimes listen to late at night. In the beginning I thought this program was sensational. Different guests talking 'bout everything under the sun. I believe it open my eyes to a lot of subjects I would not hear anyplace else. Some of the guests were superb, some pure nutcases. That's what I liked about it.

After a while the program became the same O, same O. Once you've heard the same stuff over and over, it becomes somewhat boring!  

Already, off track! Well . . . I have trouble understanding some people, even with my hearing aids looking directly at them, like over the counter at me drug store. I go inside while dropping them off in case you know, there's a problem. I do a speedy pay thing-a-ma-jig, just zoom that money out of my special drug and Doctor card. Usually they just ask me my address and I get me drugs and go. At the drug store out by me, they call me by name. (Oh shit! I don't know if that's good or bad!) But they're not one of them all night drug stores. I be a valued . . . drugee . . .  to them. (Can I say that?) Sometimes I don't make it to them during regular drugee hours!

Well I go back to get me meds, the druggist tells me the price, ask my address. I be, pretty sharp at that moment and remembered my address. I always remember my address but sometimes I get my pin numbers mixed up, don't tell me you never do! Shit . . . we got to have code numbers, pin numbers, you know what I'm saying, I be tryin" to get diesel fuel for my work truck, a couple weeks ago, which I don't drive much anymore, dag gone it, I forgot the number. So I mosey on in, to that convenient store. It was very convenient at that time, sosa I walk in and spot me some peanut M and M's, and  walk back to me truck. Damn! it only took about 5 of them protein enriched, sugary, chocolate, brain enriching, little do-dads, to get me mind a thinkin'.

Everything was going good, then . . .  she plum, confused me. She started talkin' 'bout, I could call ahead and she would have the prescriptions ready, and so on, and so forth. (My hearing aids were overloading, me brain was being zapped!)

DAMN . . .  I AINNA QUITE, A CAVEMAN. DAMN IT TO HELL! I'MMA THROWBACK TO YONDER YEARS. I DON'T WANT MY PHONE TO DO EVERYTHING FOR ME, BUT WIPE MY ASS!

Yes I have a cellphone . . . when I remember to take it! It's not a life altering event if I forget it!

I think that, take with you every where phones, are great, but . . . . . . . .!!!!!!!!!!

It seems to me, some people, are controlled by them! (Call me an old fogey if you want, but sheesh . . . shite . . . damn . . . !!!!

People can't work between breaks without sneaking a peekee, at their freekee, sell-man-a-phonees!

Now what could be so important that they can't wait? If there's an emergency . . . we still have land line phones at work, and someone is always close to it.

What are they doing that needs to be checked so often? One new hire of about 18 months ago had to check his Celly, every few minutes. It got so bad with the new ones the company had to ban use of them during work. Duh!

Once more, I ask, why do they need to check them so often? What is so earth shattering? The average text, surely can wait till break! As soon as break comes, their a digging fer them brain-zapping toys out, walkin', and a, textin'. It be hilarious watchin" them, runnin' them fingers across the letters.

IFFIN, I'D, A, WANNA SEND MY PRESCRIPTIONS IN, THRU THE DAMN PHONE .  . . I WOULDA. I DON'T WANNA!  

No comments:

Post a Comment