website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, December 27, 2013

The Flow or, I Think My Catalytic Converter is Going Bad!!!!

You've heard that ol' saying, "it's best to go with the flow!"

Soo, what is them few words telling us?

Imagine you're in a canoe, leisurely flowing with the current. Ahh, don't that make you feel nice
and soothing, thinking about that? Place that picture in your mind, take some deep breaths, in slowly, out slowly. Oh, baby. I like it. This going with the flow is real nice, is it not? 

( Is it not . . .  what kind of knuckle headed words, be a comin', out of my mind? Reckon, I took one . . .  too many, deep, relaxing breaths! Let's imagine . . .  is it not . . .  the same as ain't?

Yeah . . .taking too many, deep breaths can screw with yer head, and I don't need nothin' . . . a screwing with my head! )

Hold yer darn horses . . .  Would that not be, going with the flow? Relaxing, meditative, deep breathing . . . oh my God! I've hit upon a miracle! If I get upset, all I have to do, is sit down on the floor, cross my legs in Indian fashion, breathe deeply, and smoke a peace pipe.

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU OUT THERE IN INTERNET LAND. "What is in the peace pipe?"

It's a peace pipe, so . . . what's the opposite of peace?

I reckon, I'll answer my own question, otherwise . . . there'll be, a blank space on my screen, where y'all, didn't answer. That actually makes sense, yep . . . definitely, too many deep breaths. I'll have to find a different way of meditating, although it does calm me down and makes me think most unusual. You know the only thing I got . . .  that I can call mine, is . . . me . . .  being me!

I know, I know, I'll drink a six-pack of beer! That'll calm me down. The only thing about that is . . . that much beer in an old fart like me, makes me, have to pee . . . a lot! ( Sad but true, everything affects you when you get older. I know, I'll buy me one of them lap top computers, so as I can still communicate with ya, as I, never mind, you get the picture. Good thing I don't use visuals here on Glenview, ain't it!

I forgot what the question was, that you out there can't answer, to which, I was going to answer, because I drank too much beer and had to pee! 

( Please hold, I have to go pee and have the ridiculous urge to take my computer with me, man where did that moronic idea come from. I do feel intoxicated and I'm drinking cool . . . clean . . . mountain water from a glacier. I'm either intoxicated OR friggin nuts, you make the call? )

OKAY, BACK TO, "GOING WITH THE FLOW." WHY CAN'T I? SEEMS BETTER ON ME MENTALLY, TO BE LIKE EVERYBODY, MOST ALL, AT WORK, DO A LITTLE WORK, ( very little, take the money and run, kind a thing you know! ) BUT NOO, I HAVE TO THINK, REASON, SPEAK! I MAY BE FLUSTERED WITH THINGS, BUT IT'S WHEN I SPEAK. DAMN IT! WHY CAN'T I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT? OH, I'VE JUST THOUGHT OF ANOTHER OLD SAYING.

"IT'S BETTER TO KEEP QUIET, THAN TO SPEAK AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT!"

MY NEW SAYING, "IT'S BETTER TO KEEP QUIET, THAN TO SPEAK AND MAKE WAVES?"

So, I'll examine these words in my own way.  ((( Oh shit!!! )))

"I see now" said the blind man.

IF YOU'RE ROWING UPSTREM AGAINST THE CURRENT, IT'S SOO MUCH HARDER.

SO WHY NOT SPEAK YOUR PIECE, AND BE SMACKED DOWN TO EARTH, AGAINST THE BOULDERS, FROM WHERE THE CURRENT HAS TAKEN YOU OVER, THE FRICKING FALLS!!! THAT'S WHERE WE'RE A HEADED ANYWAY, AIN'T IT?

Oh shite!!! I hope nobody reads this! IT SURE WAS FUN THINKING IT! DID I DREAM THIS, OR DID I TYPE THIS?    WHO KNOWS . . .  HERE ON GLENVIEW, AH,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment