website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Underwear, A Real Glimpse, And Family History!

Okay! Okay! Oookay!!! I cannot get this shit off my mind! Them damn boxers is driiiv-viiig me Crazy!!!

First things first! That driiiv-viiing looks like some kind of foreign language!!!

Oh my God! You just got a REAL glimpse inside my noodle ( Remember that be mind. )

You see how I was trying to make a point, totally ready to give them Joe Boxer underwear hell! Then my mind sees this foreign word, quite possibly language from another world. Then I stopped dead in my mind and went the other way. Folks . . . this . . . be me!!! This is how my mind works! I don't know if it's scary, sad, or just an over active bladder? Oops! I meant to say over active imagination. I get scared sometimes, just thinkin', what I think! Yes, I can laugh at myself!! Life is so frickin' funny sometimes, you hafta just laugh, aint it?

I seen a couple funnies tonight at work, well . . . actually I see a lot of funnies at work. As a matter of a fact, the place is hilarious!

I seen this young man who appeared to be talkin' to himself. Then, I SAY, THEN I seen a hearing impaired young, man signing to himself! Yep, I seen it with my two good eyes. No, no, no! It wasn't me! I'm a hearing impaired old man, 'sides, I don't know how to sign, only one sign I know, and it 'er a good-un! I read lips, not fingers. Oh! Sometimes I read, no, really I can read. I can't write worth a shit, but I can read right, I just can't right write!!! Wurds can be soo confusing, ain't no wonder why foreigners can't speak the English language . . . as in American English. Shite . . . let foreign travelers that have lurned American style of English travel this here land.

I must be completely truthful to my few friends across this rock of a planet we call Urth. I'm from the southern part of my state. My dad's parents are from further south of my state, AND from the mountain part. My mother, I don't believe she has any southern mountainous, speaking impediments. Nope, she just poor country gal, and I'm proud to say, a good old country gal, she still is! I could write a book about my daddy's folk.

Maybe I'll give y'all, just a smidgen. Seems, a tad . . . not right, to call his folk hillbillies!

Well, let me, I mean write, a few things about their upbringing, and you decide, okey, dokey?

My grandmother married real young, and had three young-ins, when she met my step-grandpa. She was married, yes to both. A real hellcat, is how I heard her referred to in later years. Course, I be comin' in this actual picture when she be in her forties, ya see.

Well they lived off the land, no, not farmers, they didn't have enough land to be called farmers. They grew big gardens, which they canned for the winter. They raised pigs and chickens for meat and eggs. They were hunters and fishermen. No electricity, no indoor plumbing. My step-grandpappy did work at various jobs, lost one eye in a factory. He did like his bottle in his younger years and the stories he would tell about the concoctions he would drink back when it was illegal to sell alcohol.

Ooh . . . shit! I did not paint a very pretty picture of my daddy's side, did I? Well fact be a fact1 Don't bother me none, no how. It was another time during the great depression. People done what they had to do, too survive! It makes for many good laughs for a young Glenny, listening to the stories told by men with little educatin'. They'd catch fish, big ass catfish in the Ohio river. I have seen the pictures! They'd get drunk on shine and go coon hunting with their favorite dogs. My uncle spent time in prison, no, not bad people . . .stupid yes! My daddy spent time in reform school, causin. he hated school. He had a third grade education at the time he was hauled away the reform school. He got some schoolin' in him, there, like it or not! He talked about how he drove a wagon pulled by mules. He also told the story of one of them mules kicking him in the head, now I know, what his problem was.

I could go on and on and maybe I will if you would like to hear more?

NOW, BACK TO WHERE I STARTED IN THE BEGINNING, BEFORE MY MIND, GOT IN THE WAY!

The low breeches, showing shorts thing just frost my bells! Then it dawned upon me, underwear to these young Joe Boxer types of today, be mighty, important. I'm afraid to say it, and I could not help noticing, young men of today like showing off their colorful underwear. So now this commercial makes sense. No! Not to me, to the young, who like to show off their bright underwear. One young man had on superman underwear, I kid you not! I was ashamed for this dumbass! Anyhow, they seem to love showing off their high I. Q.  underwear.

WHAT I BE GETTING AT HERE, IS THE COMMERCIAL IS AIMED AT THESE FINE YOUNG PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO SHOW OFF THEIR UNDERWEAR!

I DON'T LIKE IT, BUTT . . . AM FORCED TOO! I HAVE ACCEPTED THE LOW BREECHES, BUTT . . . IT IS WHEN THE SHORTS, DON'T COVER UP THE LOW BREECHES, WHEN THESE YOUNG ONES BEND OVER, AND I SEE THE CRACK OF THEIR ASS!!! THAT MY AMIGOS, HAS GOME TO FAR

(((( Once again I cannot believe where my mind taketh us! Better than reading or watching, all the murder, mayhem, destruction in Washington ain't it???? )))))    Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment