website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Fun Again!

I'm finding this bloggee thing-a-ma-jig, fun again. I changed shifts, went on days and did not feel the need, for some unexplainable reason? I'm back home now, on the graveyard shift. (Justa, that mucha closer, to you know!) Quite possibly it's done me some good. There be . . . too many bosses on dayshift! (One'll, tell me one thing, another one will tell me something else, you know what, I work better doing my own thing!) I'll keep busier and do what needs a doing, yes I will!!! When a all them bosses are a bossing, well . . . things getta screwed up! (Can I say that?)

It is not my wish to imitate, nor a, be like any one else. We're 'INDIVIDUALS' . . . that's the way it should be!!! (Amen, to that brother!)  I find, I have the most fun, yes I do!  just a letting, it all hang out. Baby! That be me!  If I'm not going to have fun with it, then I ainna, gonna, do it!

The medias are full of . . .  (Please place your own word here.) I skimmy the newspaper for unusual, possibly funny items. I think we need to laugh more, rather than be a shakin' our heads in disbelief. All that head shakin', will produce, sore un-healable aches and pains. I be a suffering rights now, from over 60 years of that head shakin' shit! Um, huh! I don't a, need a . . . no . . .  more!!! We needs a change don't we?

I use-ta, always, read the news, while a watchin', the "booby tooby." evening news. Was I a glutton for punishment, er what? Yes, I was!!!

Not that many years ago, there was an attempt to make it seem tasteful. Anchormen and Anchorwoman, suits and non shapely wardrobe. The weather men, had nary a clue about the weather! Predictions, most likely, a woman with a crystal ball in the backroom.

I never understood, why they had another Sports person, just to read the sports? Was the two main anchors, overworked? This also goes for the weatherman.  (Oopsey! I best be politically correct, weather person.)

I bet ya, if you made the two anchors take a test after reading the news, they'd flunk!

Some wise, uppity management level type thought "lets let Mary Jane Marie do the weather this weekend." She be a chesty, curvy blonde, ya see. Them couch tater tot type men's eyes got bigger than their??? The switchboard was overloaded with calls from these, tater tot-uns. Ratings skyrocketed, advertising for the weather segment, started raining $, "we're in the money!" Then competitors started getting in on the . . .??????  (I don't have the correct Glenview word at this moment!!!)

The 24 hour a day news stations, birthed a new generation of instantaneous news junkies. Let's place, blondes, redheads, dark haired, blue eyed, green eyed, brown eyed, dark skinned, we'll represent the world's women, and them men will watch. A do it, they'll come watch, programming! (And so it come to past. Did the men get any smarter? If course not! They ainna remembering the news it be THE WOMAN!!! )

The gimmicky world of advertising. Do you go to college to learn advertising? Hell we know here in Hillbilly Hills, that if we place a 16 year old in short shorts, and have her act like, she be bent over the hood of a car, we can sell a Yugo!!! The 16 year old may have the face that'd stop a clock, but at Ray Earl's Auto Sales he sets sales records every month. One day he paid the mostus, curvaceous, cheerleader in a bikini, Susie Maybelline, she shined and sold every car on the lot by noon. Rednecks across the county started selling their rides, just to get a picture of Susie Maybelline, beside their pick ups. She received $100.00 per vehicle. Word was going around after that day she were in the money!!! Ya know what I mean. She became famous that day, and placed a down payment on a house right beside Ray Earls Auto Sales. She was the most photographed model ever . . . in the county. No, no, no! It was not a house of ill repute. All you had to do was bring yer Harleys, pick-ups, bicycles, horses, whatever you rode, and she'd pose in the outfit of your choosing. Ray Earl gave away a free photo session with Susie Maybelline, with every purchase.

I FELL OFF MY ROCKER AGAIN, HERE AT THE OLD FOLKS RETIREMENT/ RETARDED HOME. THEY'S ARE, SUPPOSIN' TO BUCKLE ME IN, BUT SUSIE MAYBELLINE WALKED BY, AND MY SEAT BET UNBUCKLED, FROM THE FORCE BEING APPLIED UPWARDS!!!    AH, HA, HA, HA, I BE A MAKIN A JOKE, TIS MY HOPE, YA GOT IT!

One of my friends here at . . . GLENVIEW wrote in and said "he likes my malarkey!" I be so proud!

Then I thought , "I've heard that word afore!" Then I thought a day or so later, (I usually don't get too many thoughts clumped together, because I'll get a headache!)

MALARKEY, I like that word, I think it sums up right nicely for whatever it is, I do!

Lark is a bird.

I love my Ma!

You lock things up with a lock and you's, got to have a key, to open it.

Malar is a type of balloon skin, or is that mylar? Close enough here on Glenview!

Arkey is the big boat that all them animals rode out the big flood in!

The key to Glenview is, fill a mylar balloon with hot air, then go see my Ma, then me and my animals on my a boat and have some fuun!!! Or there 'bouts!!!

LAUGHTER, MAY NOT BE THE BEST MEDICINE, BUT IT SURE HELPS A LOT!!!!

Goodnight my friends from around the world! Maybe I'll look up that word malarkey.

MALARKEY = meaningless, or deliberately misleading talk; nonsense! Do I do that!!! DANG, I SHOULD A, BEEN A, POLLUTERTICIAN, AND I COULD A, BECOME A, A MILLIONAIRE, INSTEAD OF AN OLD POOR BOY!

Another thought just crossed my cranium! (I KNOW ITS BEEN A GOOD DAY! )

I use to watch the Harlem Globetrotters on The Wonderful World of Sports. (Is that still on?) There was a player called          Malarkey Lemonade, (Hey I don't make this stuff up. I just write is as my cranium thing, thinks it!!!)

Joe Pesky speaks, (One of my inner voices, you know!)    You nincapoop! That was Meadowlark Lemon!       

I APOLIGIZE TO MY VERY FEW READERS OUT THERE. I GOT TO BE ME, I GOTTA BE ME, AND A, I'MMA, GONNA, STAY ME IF UN YA DON'T MIND? CAUSIN, IF I'SA HAVIN' FUN FER JUST A LITLE WHILE, AFORE I GO TO BED, I'S SLEEP FULL OF WONDERMENT, SO'S I'S CAN DO THIS BLOGGEE THINGEE AGAINEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, all you ones learnin' English shoulda read Glenview. WHY???

Old Glen here will tell you the truth. We here don'ta knowsa, what proper English is!

I'll give ya REAL, reality writing, afore all them editors fucks it up!!!!!!! That be enuff, fer ta-night.

Ohh, one uther thing. What I like a, the bestus, is playing with a wurd, and a seeing where my cranium takes it, soo If un, y'all out there, wanna me to fucks up a wurd fers ya, just send me a comment here on GLENVIEW. (oh!oh!oh!, don't ferget THE WURD!)

Ohh! One uther thing, it may take me a fuw days, 'cause, I has ta, thinks upon it! Actually I sleeps upon it and bingo!!!

OH!,OH!,OH! I 'VE BEEN WORKING ON, OR THINKING ABOUT, THIS SHOW ON A and E CALLED DUCK DYNASTY. AT THIS MOMENT, I DIDN'T KNOW, NOR UNERSTAND, NOR NEVER, KNEW IT WAS A SHOW, THAT'S IN ITS FOURTH SEASON. SO I'LL BE DOING SOME RESEARCH ON IT!!!!! 

RESEARCH MESEARCH! THAT'S A FIRST HERE ON GLENVIEW. NO A TELLIN' WHERE THAT'S GOING TO GO, SO PLEEAASSEE STAY TUNE, FOR GLENVIEW'S VIEW, ON DUCK DYANASTY!  THAT SHOULD A, BE A, GOOD UR, UN!

Ammm , , , I done?

No comments:

Post a Comment