website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

To be or not to be. What?

To be or not to be. I've heard these words some where? My friend a wise old owl, with the nickname Ah Clem, most assuredly 'wise' does not come to mind after Ah Clem, does it? He likes some old writer by the name William Shake something or the other. He's not like me, a poor boy from the hills and hollers or should I clarify by saying boondocks! This William feller wrote plays and stuff a long time ago. If he ain't wrote a successful screenplay or writes for these modern 'Reality' shows no body's heard of him today.

Just look how modern technology has improved us. W. S. wrote plays for theatres where only a few hundred would watch. Now, by golly, we can beam them signals off satellites and millions, upon millions, can watch them real, reality shows. See how technology has improved our lives, "unbelievable!!! I must say!!!"

To be or not to be? That be my question! Whether it is nobler, to be serious, or so much more fun, to be silly! Well, I don't know about y'all, out there in the real REALITY WORLD! """"I'm feed up with this serious shit!"""

Answer me this? If yer all serious, all day, every day, work yer ass off, feel the pains of the world, and every person you come into contact with, let us not forget, "listening to your boss!" UWE! Aren't we a tad drained at bedtime, we fall into the bed dead tired, but sleep doesn't come! Nooo, you know why you can't sleep? Of course you do! Don't you lie to Professor A. Fraud! That tired body hits the bed and the bed feels so snugly comforting, then.... all them pains of the world hits you, like a Mack Truck, spinning one of them wheel of fortune flapping waiting, waiting to see what pain it stops on! Your mind's opened a portal into hell! You know what I'm a saying! Don't you lie to Professor A. Fraud! So tell me what feeling all that discombobulating energy be doing to ya? It fucking fries them synapses baby, AND when you fry all them synapses, you become like all them brainless nincapoops you see every day!

OR YOU CAN WRITE SILLY ASS SHIT LIKE ME EVERY NIGHT, AND SLEEP LIKE A BABY YER CALL!

KIND OF A SHORT POST TONIGHT, BUT THAT'S ALL THAT'S ON MY MIND. I HAD ANOTHER GOOD WEEK, AT WORK AND EVERYTHING.... DO YOU BELIEVE THAT? I HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD NEWS COMING UP. THIS STUPOR I'VE BEEN IN JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER! PLEASE STAY TUNE FOR MORE ADVENTURES OF "THE OLD MAN IN A STUPOR DRIVES A FORK LIFT."

1 comment:

  1. Just don't be running over anyone when you drive that forklift !

    I will be offline for a week. Going up to South Carolina and have no internet at the house there, no computer or tv either. Ahhh, it will be heaven!!

    ReplyDelete