website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Revivalist!

Possibly, I got all my silliness out of my system yesterday! Nah! I just got too sleepy, to write and went to bed. Today be a new day and I saw more silliness, so much so, my silliness cup, more like a five gallon bucket runneth over, as in all over everywhere!  As I said a couple post ago, we're in our busiest time of the year where I'm employed. I told my boss just a few hours ago "I never in over fourty years of working in a factory environment, saw so many people accomplish, so little work!" He just looked at me with one of his blank looks, (that man got nothing working up top!!!) He's been working 16 hour days and accomplishing... not very fricking much! He has to have his hands into everythang, (that there be the problem!) He's paid for management, leadership and he doesn't know how! I know y'all out there are saying "don't you think you are being a tad hard on him?" Well let me tell ya "NO!"

""""""""" I thought the same thing, and have felt guilty, and given him more chances than a cat has lives. I would get upset, think about it over night, sleep on it you know! I awake with my new found drunken stupor, (must a been the medication I was on!) and forgive all that was stupid! (Oh my God I cannot believe I said that!!!) Yes I did! It be nye onto six months now, that I have been trying to train this new boss. It can't be done! My heart aches for this man, that can work so long and keep his job! I'm sorry for saying these things and don't take them lightly, however the number one thing is I can't tolerate such incompetence in a man that cannot understand the most common basics to leadership, when he is being paid to do so! Carrying mentally challenged people is one thing, we feel sorry, overlook and make up for them! Oh my goodness gracious a thought just caressed my brain. Who in their right mind would of let this man be a boss! Doesn't say much about some leaders, does it? Well fuck... since I'm on the subject! From the smallest toad of a leader, to the toadest toad, of a Politician, that there be the problem, you see! I can see, and I'm an old man, most likely on my last stairwell of life. I'll be excited, or totally devastated, if I live to see 70!!!""""

""""DAMN! SINCE I'M LETTING THE FUR FLY! I AINNA GONNA HOLD BACK! I'M IN THE NEW BEGINNING OF BEING TOTALLY ME, FEELING FINE, THINKING CLEAR! WE DON'T NEED NO THEORETICAL PHYSICIST, NO HARVARD PROFESSOR, NO OVER HYPED HIGH I.Q. DORKS, NOR SUPER ASS BILLIONAIRE'S, THINKING THEIR GODS, OR GODS CHOSEN, NO KINGS, QUEENS, THINKING THEIR BLOOD IS PURE!!!"""'

""""WE NEED GOOD OLD FASHION COMMON SENSE! HELLO... IS THAT OUT THERE ANYMORE???""""

I'M A MAN ON A MISSION, STARTING RIGHT NOW, TODAY, AS OF 6:O5 AM, NOVEMBER, 21, 2012. MY MISSION IS TO BRING BACK SOME OF THE OLD WAYS, STARTING WITH GOOD OLD COMMON SENSE! WHAT EXACTLY IS COMMON SENSE? THAT WILL BE ANOTHER POST...ALTHOUGH... SINCE I'M IN A GOOD OLD MOOD TONIGHT, I MAY JUST TOUCH UPON THAT A WEE BIT! DON'T MIND DO YOU?

"COMMON SENSE" OH, MY, MY, MY! THIS HERE GONNA BE A GOOD ONE FOR ANOTHER NIGHT, WHEN I BE IN A MOOD LIKE TONIGHT! I THINK OL' GLEN MAY HAVE PAINTED HIMSELF INTO A CORNER WITH THIS ONE. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN SOMETHING YOU DO NOT SEE, MUCH OF TODAY?

PLEASE STAY TUNE TO GLEN VIEW TO SEE IF GLEN CAN GET OUT OF THIS ONE!

HE MAY HAVE CREATED THE FINALE TO HIS SHORT LIVED CAREER, CREATING STORIES, RAMBLINGS, SILLINESS! PICTURE THIS, UNTIL NEXT TIME, GLEN IS HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE, TO A SMALL TREE ROOT, OFF THE SIDE OF A CLIFF, ONLY YOU CAN SEAL HIS FATE DOES HE FOLD OR DEAL AGAIN?

I WISH TO BE KNOWN AS A 'REVIVALIST,' THE RETURN OF COMMON SENSE!   ("Oh crap what have I gotten myself into???")

1 comment:

  1. Haha ! I don't think you will have a problem bringing back common sense. YOU have more of that than most people these days. But ya know, how do you give common sense to those who don't have it?? Hmmm maybe you just took on a rather difficult task my friend.

    I will stay tuned to GlenView to see how you get through this *smiles*

    Have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING with your sweet lady and whoever else you will be spending it with.

    ReplyDelete