website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Away We Go!

Man... oh man... did we have a doosie... of a night, tonight, at work!!! It were plumm silly, even sillier than my posts, and you know, how silly those are! It be soo stupid. I did myself a survey out of eleven people, if I had a business, would I hire these people? Fair enough it seems since I work with them and know them well! Well now, the majority of them most assuredly would not work for me! Now two of these people are "suppose" to be bosses! I would hire them, BUT not as leaders! I like them both and are good workers BUT they need a firm hand, or a number 12 boot up their arse, from time to time.

WHOW THERE PARTNER!!! I believe that is, what a LOT O people are missing! I'm not completely sure how... it got to the madcap madness I witnessed tonight, ALTHOUGH old Glen has a heap of ideas! I start with leadership and work on down.

I've heard this old saying all me life, "can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear!" Well shit fire that don't make no sense, OR DOES IT??? Let ol' Glen dissect this here silly ass saying a second or two. No, I reckon a silk purse, be made, out of SILK, "well dah!!!"  I never in ALL my born days, that be 61 years now, ever, heard of no purse made out of pigs ears! (TAKE MY WORD ON IT, I HAVE BEEN AROUND, SOME S-T-R-A-N-G-E PEOPLE, AND   ""AM FORCED""   TO CONTINUE TOOOOOOO!!!) I know of absolutely nothing that pigs ears are good for, even though I have seen them in pet stores as treats for dogs. My Vet. says "there not good for dogs", so I don't give mine, pigs ears!

Lets play this scenario out, I buy some pigs ears for my dog Blue, I walk in the door and Blue asks me, "what did you bring me, huh, huh?"

I say "I bought you a most lovely treat today Blue, pigs ears."

Blue says "come again, I thought I heard pig, and ears together, I'm old, please say again?"

About that time I know... I'm in the dog house! (HA, HA!) "I started to bring you a quarter pounder like I had, but I was at the store, and saw these, scrumptious looking dog ears with barbecue flavor and the saleslady told me how much her pit bull loved them so I bought you some as a treat there are 25 in this bag so here ya go Blue, knock yourself out!!!"

Blue is thinking to herself before she speaks (~!@#$%^&*()_+) Old Blue may not be as smart as Old Yeller, but she sighs, lowers her head down, goes over and lays down on her bed not looking at me.

I talk to Blue "I'm sorry Blue, I know how you love your quarter pounders, but I thought this would be better on you after all, you are a dog." (Oh shit! I think to myself, she thinks she's human!") Blue rolls over with her back to the wall and won't look at me! I'll have to make this up to her, I tell her "I'm sorry Blue, I'll give them treats to the neighbor rottweiler and I'll take you with me for a ride, at the mention of ride, Blue is out of her bed and is at the door with her leash in her mouth, and... and... we'll get a quarter pounder for you, and go to the park so you can work off your snack, hows that?" Well Blue is back in prime form now and that tail is going like... well... I reckon the only description I can rightly do justice to a dog being soo happy is a dog flapping, it's tail with happiness! YOU DOG LOVERS OUT THERE GET MY MEANING!

WELL NOW, YOU SEE THAT'S WHY I LOOVE TO COME HOME AND VISIT WITH Y'ALL AT THE END OF A HARD DAY, VENT A LITTLE, THEN MY SCRAMBLED OLD BRAIN GOES SOME WHERE'S ELSE, MY FRUSTRATION HAS DISAPPEARED, THEN I GO TO BED AND SLEEP LIKE... LIKE... LIKE OLD GLEN LIKES TO SLEEP, AS IN, HEAD HITS THE PILLOW AND ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.   Hope y'all don't mind? Goodnight my friends wherever ye be!!! Glen   (((Damn I'm one silly old fart  ain't i, oh. oh. oh am i still typing!))))
"I buried my dog Aussie Blue, an Australian Cattle Dog a year ago, I miss her deeply!"

1 comment:

  1. When did you turn 61? It seems only yesterday that you told me you just turned 60. And it's hard to believe it has been a year since your sweet pup passed away. Wow.......
    You will always have those memories of her though and in that respect she is always with you.

    Hugs,
    C

    ReplyDelete