website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HIGGS BOSON "and" HOGG BOTTOMS "particles"!

There are times. Although few, and far between, are thoughts emanating from inside an eternal vortex that swirl inside my mind on a daily basis. I can only imagine, the Nuclear Particle Accelerator in Europe is  somewhat similar to my mind as we shoot synapses and nuclear/notclear particles off searching for?

The Higg's Bottom Particle, also known as "The God Particle." Well...I'm no scientist! Education for me has been a life's goal, and if I'm to learn even a fraction of what I wish to know, we'll then I would have to live a thousand, thousand lifetimes!!!

I prefer addressing unknown, unexplainable, phrases and long winded meandering gibberish from laboratory exposed white coated 'Genomes!' I prefer to think of them, smarty pants, scientist, physicist type people, as maybe a small hug able children's stuffed animals, only instead of being full of stuffing stuff, fer squeezing, these 'Genome's' could have brains, and talk so's maybe a 12 to my age could comprehend! Simple man's vocabulary, OH SHIT! Foul, too many syllables vo-cab-u lar-y

(((Oh my God! I've finally went and done it...I've dropped over the edge and sinking in particles I know nothing about!!))) Oh! Oh! I feels right at home here! Pull up a cup o coffee, tea and me! Let's have a go at what lurks beyond them there eyes!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoo-wee! I feels like a little story. Imagine me as a 12 year old and I'm gonna tell a story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  
Theories make the world go round. As far as that Higgs Boson Particle! There's this place called Hogg 
Bottom's, self explanatory there! Whenever we'd visit Hogg Bottom's there was this smell... everywhere...  to and fro, hanging thick in the air... stuck to your skin and clothing. Smell... like non other! I'd hop out of the Chevrolet and holler for o'l Yeller. "Lick me boy lick me good! I got that Hogg's Bottom Particle shit on me!" O'l Yeller lick me real good, only then would my smell return to near normal!

On hot July nights with the wind, just right. I couldn't sleep, I'd lie awake in me bunk bed, the Nickle and Dime store fan doing little good with humidity level of 90%. I slumber out onto the full front porch and sit down dangling my legs out of boredom and discomfort. Before I sat down I remember thinking "be careful how I sat my bony butt, lest I'd get a splinter." Chuckling to myself "don't wish to have to explain to Ma, whilst she was using a sewing needle to remove a splinter, what I was doing on the porch naked for anyhow!" She's give me a what for, meaning she would pound, where she just removed the splinter, and more, for me running around naked as a 12 year old! Many a stories have been told around here at my expense, I be the brunt of the joke, or as Pa would say, "low nakedness!" I suppose when your two years old and don't like clothing, there's something cute and funny there! Who can figure parents any way! After a few swings of my legs I have Yeller's attention, he comes out from beneath his dug in place under the front porch. He has him a hole dug deep fer these dog days of summer. I looked directly at him and as though an understanding comes between us. I swear, he was asking me, "if I wanted his spot under the front porch?" I shake my head, this heat be playing tricks on me! I utter "no, thanks any way, boy!" He was nice enough to offer, he wags his tail a few times in acknowledgement and goes back to his spot! Smart dog, ain't no use both of us losing sleep! My nostrils flare, picking up a trace scent, even with the slightest scent, I knows what it is! Most definitely recognizable!!!!    Hogg Bottom's particles, have made it here! Just when I thought a hot summer night  could get worse, from lack o sleep!   Them frigging, Hogg Bottom particles have accelerated, all the way over here!

Pa and I have discussed, (excuuse me!) I have listened to him tell why this smell is... so.. BADD!!! I listen to him ramble about regulations and such and that's why they place these farms like Hogg Bottom out in the country! Yeah, right, I got it!

I convinced myself early on that it be the stuff you cannot see that has all the power!

I WAS LOOKING AT SOME UNFINISHED POST MOSTLY MEANDERING GIBBERISH WHILE I WAS SICK!
I RAN ACROSS THIS POST AND GOT A REAL KICK OUT OF IT! MAYBE THERE IS SOMETHING TO THIS AUTOMATIC WRITING! ONLY GLEN AINNA GONNA BE SICK TO WRITE! HUH UH! NO WAY! ANY WAY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

1 comment:

  1. I most certainly DID enjoy this post and glad you decided to finish it and post it here.

    I couldn't help but remember some things from long ago while I was reading this. Being naked outside was one of them. hahaha No I didn't have a habit of running around naked though I could have since we lived on 20 acres a lot of it wooded. I could have gone out and wandered the fields and woods on a moonlit night naked and howling at the moon........but I was not that adventurous. I did however streak down the road , our road which was a dead end one night. Some of us teenagers in the neighborhood would do some crazy things and one night we all decided on a dare that we would streak down the road. I have to say it was very liberating and kind of fun, not knowing if some car would come along and catch us. My dad would have shot me I am sure !

    ReplyDelete