website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tired as a Tire with Little Tread

Your probably saying to your self  "that there Glen View feller has been teetering on the precipice and done went and fell over, yes sir"!

WARNING, WARNING!!! READING ANY FARTHER MAY WARP YOUR MIND, FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION, YOU MUST SLOW YOUR READING DOWN TO MINIMAL SPEED AND BRAIN FUNCTIONING. CAUTION READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Nah, I been hanging on the edge of the cliff so long I done went and growed me some strong roots! HA, ha, ha. Yep, I know my limitations and I like to play with them. You see the stronger my silliness becomes, the stronger my roots are. That is really silly ass, silly, BUT, I betcha there is some silly ass people who understand what I'm saying. Maybe we should start a Silly Ass Club and if you can't decipher our silly ass way of silly ass writings, you can't become a club member. Ah oh! Maybe its just me at the end of a looong day, sometimes what I write makes sense, yep that's probably it, as I talk to myself and answer my own question. That be the first prerequisite, if you don't talk to yourself and answer youself, you can't join our secret club. Whoopsey, if it's a secret club how are we going to get members? "I know, I know" damn, you see! there I go again answering my self again! How the hell do I stop that? So to WHOM am I talking to now? Okay to make this P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y clear if you're following me you are automatically a member of The Silly Ass Club and I'm the President until we vote on someone sillier than me. Oops, I'm picking up signals from my first member, it's Silly Sue, calling on the Silly Ass Hotline. U-KNOW maybe, just maybe, we might have silly ass signals that only silly-assers can pick up. Dang, I might have something here! U-know, I'll just betcha there are plenty of us out there, but have no way of getting together, and finally Silly Ass me, in my silly ass ways have created a break through format for us to get together on. U-know there are a heap of smart intelligent well educated Bloggers out there jockeying fer other smart intelligent well educated ones like themselves.
My tread is soo low right now and I plum forgot to take my meds, hold on I'll have to put you on hold for a moment, please feel free to take the time to talk to yourself as much as you want as I put you on hold starting NOW............................... Okay meds in me belly and I have a few minutes of brain functioning left before before I visit the land of snooze! Damn I'm picking up signals from ones wanting to join The Silly Ass Club. Oh my goodness, if there is 8 billion people on planet earth, how many people are crazy ass silly like me. I'm going to set the first rule, NO POLITICIANS.
 "Gee whiz Batman we gotta help this Glen View nit wit before he destroys Metropolis" says Robin.
Batman answers, "pull yourself together boy wonder, he'll only increase the intelligence level of the city, the Politicians and Lawyers have hold a tight grip on society, let's let him help rid our favorite city and the planet, as Silly Ass Avenger attempts to set the people free from brainwashing of the Mass Media and The Powers That Be that are taking over the planet. Evil Aliens once upon a time came to this Rock-O-Planet with only one thing in mind. The mining of GOLD and stayed, to strip the people of their intelligence. Our fellow brother can help us. So let's go take a vacation on the Bat Yacht and drink some margaritas and go see Jimmy Buffet in the Carribbean Maannn"!!!
 
IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR YOU APPARENTLY DID NOT TAKE MY CAUTION SERIOUSLY. PLEASE FOR THE SAFETY OF REGAINING YOUR SANITY DO NOT! TURN ON YOUR TELEVISION SET. THE BIGGER THE SCREEN SIZE THE MORE DAMAGE CAN BE DONE. NO, PLEASE DON'T READ THE NEWSPAPER! RELAX, OHMMM, OHMMM, MEDITATE CLOSE YOUR EYES AND REGRESS YOUR MIND SLOWLY BACKWARDS BEFORE YOU COULD READ. YOUR YOUTHFUL MIND WILL RECLAIM YOUR SANITY AS YOU ERASE ALL THE BRAINWASHING OF YOUR LIFE...... snoring.... goodnight my friends and thanks for visiting my mind as we chart the journey of untested empty chambers together.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment