website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In Search of "ME"

Seems I have spent my whole life searching for ME place in this here life. The basic questions I believe we all ask ourselves. Who am I, what am I suppose to do with my life? I'm no different than anyone else am I? We reach a point after many years of playing adult, we need answers. Early on, ignorance is bliss. Some children may be forced to grow up early, possibly the eldest child of many children, may take on responsibilities as I believe was almost mandatory many years ago to help their parents. They accept their role and never questioned it. Wow! almost like starting childhood off as an adult! I'm sure it was not forced, love, loyalty, family obligations come first and foremost. Definitely different times heh? Good or bad? Obligations, chores, work ethics are formed. Of course there can be extremes but I'm not talking about that.

I wish to examine life on a farm of 100 years ago. Help is needed to run the farm so big families were common. The family was pretty much self sufficient, you had to be! Children receive only the basic schooling, it probably was satisfactory. The lessons of life are learned everyday from as early as the children would watch Ma and Pa working for simple survival. Ah! survival is the key, no modern conveniences like today. Somehow this life would seem to promote family togetherness and appreciation for what you have. You must work hard to survive, pride, loyalty, team work as in family togetherness. Do you see what I'm getting at here FAMILY...

The search for ME has been going on for so long I can't remember when it started. I do believe I began way too early out of neccessity and I'm not crying over that. Unanswerable simple questions will short circuit your life forever if allowed. I did unintentionally allow that to happen. It most certainly controlled way too much of my life and I thought that was NORMAL. Hell!, if there is such a thing as reincarnation, and we have had numerous passed lifes, then why the hell aren't we allowed to tap into that WISDOM, seems somewhat assinine to me to have all that KNOWLEDGE and not use it. Wow! maybe them enlightened ones, do ya reckon!!! Wouldn't that be nice. I want me some of this enlightenment wisdom. There are many "WISE ONES" pushing self-help, inner knowledge, meditation and so on and so forth. MY question is, why is WE  so "MESSED UP"???? You wanna ME to gave ya all MY OPINION? Whoops even if you don't I'MMA  gonna do it, YEP!

WHOOPSEY, I'M PLUM OUT OF TIME FER TODAY. I WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE AND THINK MORE ON MY ANSWER. MY FREE TIME HAS BEEN SHORT RECENTLY AS MORE IMPORTANT FAMILY MATTERS ARE NEEDED TO BE TAKEN CARE OFF. I WILL LEAVE YOU HANGING AND I WILL BE A-THINKUN, IF-FUN I DON'T FERGET. YOUR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT IS TO WRITE DOWN FER ME OLD PROFESSOR GLEN VIEW. REMEMBER THE QUESTION "WHY ARE WE, SO MESSED UP TODAY"?????    

No comments:

Post a Comment