website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

LOTTERY

Time has been short recently, I have about an hour or so, SO I'm going to do what I have the most FUUN with. Meditate for about five minutes, clear me mind and type whatever silly, good or bad pops in. Sorry about yesterday's post, but it were plum silly ass fun! Here goes meditation..... ohm, ohm, ohm, ohm,ohm____________________^_____^______(snoring).

So much for meditation I fell asleep and lost some of my typing time. I hear Sue say "Hallelujah". Is that encouragement or sarcasm? Seems I have nothing on my mind, that can't be. I hate to go there but the Norway tragedy, sure seems like the Police was awfully slow!

I only read the headlines, BUT they sure don't seem to accomplish much in Washington do they! My thoughts is we should kick all Politicians out and withdraw their lifetime benefits package. The hell with elections, look where elections have got us. Let's have us a LOTTERY. CITIZENS OF ALL SKILLS AND TRADES THAT WANT TO SERVE THEIR COUNTRY WRITE INTO THE CAPITAL OF CORN COUNTRY. (NO LAWYERS ALLOWED) YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SAME PAY AND BENEFITS YOU CURRENTLY RECEIVE + ALL THE SWEET CORN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CAN EAT. THESE WINNERS CONGREGATE AT BARBECUES, WEDDINGS, ALL KINDS OF FAMILY CELEBRATIONS, REAL PEOPLE DOING REAL THINGS DISCUSSING THE REAL PROBLEMS THAT FACE REAL WHOLESOME CITIZENS THAT HAVE BUILT THIS COUNTRY FROM THEIR BACKS AND BRAINS OF GOOD HARD WORKING REAL PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE PLANET SEEKING WHAT FREEDOM ONCE WAS.

WE REAL PEOPLE ARE SICK OF WARS CREATED SIMPLY FOR SOME FILTHY RICH SOB'S TO PLAY CHESS WITH THE LIVES OF REAL PEOPLE ALL OVER THE PLANET. PROGRESS MY ASS, WE HAVE GONE BACKWARDS. THE REASON THE "UNITED STATES OF A-M-E-R-I-C-A" WAS FORMED, FOR F-R-E-E-D-O-M. EVERY DAY WE LOSE A BIT OF THAT ONCE CHERISHED WORD. WHY SHOULD WE BABY BOOMERS HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BENEFITS WE HAVE PAID OUR WHOLE LIVES FOR, AND WITH LIVES WE LOST TO GET WHAT WE DAMN WELL DESERVE. WE'RE NOT ASKING FOR HANDOUTS BABY, WE HAVE PAID AND PAID AND PAID OUR WHOLE????ING LIVES. WE HAVE MADE ONE MISTAKE, WE GREW UP LOYAL TO WHAT WE BELIEVED WAS A CAUSE BIGGER THAN ALL, IT WAS BUILT ON LIES, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN SMOKE AND MIRRORS, HASN'T IT!!!   

1 comment:

  1. Glen, I have thought that for years! Public office should be like jury duty or lottery (I like that idea)!

    Good post ;-)

    ReplyDelete