website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

FEELING KINDA GOOD/ YET KINDA PISSED OFF

I've had an easy day, yet I have an uneasy irritated feeling for some reason!!! I seem to wish to write but nothing stands out. I'll glance at the local and world news. If I don't find it I'll read political and that will definitely piss me off!!! Somethings definitely wrong, the same O same O.

It's Friday and it feels okay, but not the usual feeling of real good! Sheesh, I'm not even hungry, I am definitely sick, or something!!!! Dog glad to see me, that's normal but then I could go outside and come back in and my doggie would be just as happy to see me!!!!

I'll drink a glass of orange juice, I put a large glass in the freezer about half an hour ago, should be icy/slushy yum yum, just the way I like it! Damn, I left it on the counter top. This typifies my day, oh well I'll drink a little wine. "Yowza,"  tain't O. J. but will do for now. You see no highs or really no lows! Just cruising at hi-way speed, thinking nothing, creating nothing, solving nothing!!!

 Nothing, no gripes, no complaints. I've entered into the twilight zone for real!!! Very soon Rod will be coming out smoking a cigarette and introducing his next program and you'll see me driving alone on the highway of life showing no emotions, not listening to the oldies on the radio and driving a beat up old chevy! I've entered that in between world of reality/unreality, the place we go when we're having a day like I'm having today. What if I can't get out of this whatever/wherever I'm stuck in, is this eternity, stuck driving on cruise down the freeway of life, seeing nothing go by, feeling nothing, thinking nothing.

No adrenalin rushes, good or bad, to make me feel alive, neither good or bad, the adrenalin rushes make me feel "ALIVE," they make me feeel!!!! I must have the highs and the lows they make me, "ME," wine gone. Ah oh!

I go get my O. J. and eat a sausage and take my morning meds, I'll look at the same paper I looked at before while my meds kick in.

It seems as though it is the same as I read yesterday, the day before and the day before that. It will be the same tomorrow. I'm stuck in the groundhog realm!

I wish to write something meaningful or funny. I'm stuck in neutral, I'm out of wine or I would drink and see how silly I can get, just for the hell of it. My meds say do not drink alcohol when taking my meds. If I had more wine I could test that out. I feel the wooz-i-ness of my meds kicking in and hear a thunderstorm brewing, maybe, just maybe something is going to ignite my brain, wouldn't that be fun!

Oh that's a thought, how about spontaneous combustion. Have you ever heard of that? Humans for no reason burst into flames. Talk about a weenie roast! Seems like someone was giving an Alien some shit and the little gray zapped the pain in the ass with a ray gun.

Speaking of Aliens, not the ones from other countries, the kinds farther away than south of the Rio Grand, u-know ones from other planets. Have you ever been at the Big Gulp Convenience Stores at 3 AM. If you don't see some grade A, Aliens then you must be blind as a bat!!! Sometimes on weekends I can't sleep and I'll go get me some caffeine to make me sleep. Woopsy don't make a lot of sense after seeing it in print! Any how in the hot summer nights them damn Aliens are out in droves, um huh! I also think the cashiers are Aliens. Every time you go there is a new Alien or maybe they are shape shifting type Aliens, u-know.

One time I got me a Big Gulp and went over to Wally's world at 3 AM and as soon as I walk in the door I felt as though I was being watched, chills creep over my body. Around every aisle there was these strange looking ones with the same zombie look on their faces. I buy dog food and Old Spice, the repel deodorant for Aliens, oh yeah! you didn't know that, best pick you up some! By the time I got back to my space ship, I mean Saturn, I had lost time, two hours worth. I had been abducted, I know that for a fact. My Big Gulp was all water, all the ice was melted. I have visions of these big eyes and metal objects and strange lights and besides that my asshole was on fire. Them damn Aliens had rotor-rooted me, perverted sons-a-bitches!!!   

I'M ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP AT THE COMPUTER. JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT I'M GOING TO HIT PUBLISH AND GO TO BED I MIGHT REGRET IT IN THE MORNING AND ERASE THIS STUPID LITTLE POST. YOU CAN ACTUALLY WITNESS MY BRAIN CHANGING AS I WRITE THIS SILLY ASS PIECE; HOWEVER I HAVE GONE FROM UNEASINESS TO RELAXED MEDICINE INDUCED BLISS. AIN'T LIFE GRAND...   UNTIL TOMORROW, HAPPY EASTER AND DON'T LET THAT BIG ASS BUNNY BITE!!!  IF YOU CATCH THIS BEFORE I ERASE IT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR VISITING THE SANITARIUM I CALL "GLEN VIEW."

1 comment:

  1. Never use the delete post button my friend! Don't forget this is a weblog..........a log of your feelings and progress, a few years down the road you may want to see where your head was at on a particular day :-)

    ReplyDelete