website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA

IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER WHEN READING ANYTHING ON GLEN VIEW THE TITLE OF MY BLOG AS IN GLEN VIEW AS IN A SANITARIUM, U-KNOW, NUT HOUSE. EVERYTHING, WELL ALMOST EVERYTHING; HOWEVER ONLY I, AND I ALONE WILL BE THE ONLY ONE KNOWING THE TRUTH FROM THE FALSE. AIN’T THAT SCARY!!! (DAMN THAT’S SCARY TO ME.)                                                                                                      
Ben is five feet ten inches tall and weighs well over200 lbs. Jerry is six foot six inches tall and weighs 160 lbs. They have red hair and are 22 years old, oh! I forgot to tell you they are twins! Ben’s nickname is Air-Head and Jerry’s is Aristotle. Why do you reckon that is? You can figure it out, right? One is extremely simple, one is very smart! Ya’all out there in Blogosphere ain’t simple are you? The jury might be out on that one, yer reading GLEN VIEW; (THANKS.) Where was I?  It’s very late, I have just worked 11 hours and I have took my meds and ah, oh, drank a glass of wine. I should not drink anything when I take my meds, oopsy! Oh well this might be even sillier than usual. I only had 3 hours sleep and worked all those hours. I’m getting too old for this kind of goings on!
                Air-Head is … is… has th… th… mental capacity of perhaps a 10 year old child on their brightest day. [LET’S TRY TO REMEMBER BACK TO WHEN YOU AND ME, WERE 10 OKAY………… (snoring….. loud snoring)…….Sorry I needed that!!! You might be saying to yourself about now “crazy old fart why don’t you go to sleep and write tomorrow, when your mind is sharper?” You clearly don’t understand getting older! If I go to sleep, number one I might not wake up, two it’s nice to finish a thought, coherent or not! Now what was number three…. oh yeah remember, that’s it, just remembering; very important!   
                Now that we have that established, Air-Head is now working in a factory environment with the mentality of a 10 year old and I might be pushing it a mite. (Light Bulb lights up in my head.) You have to be 18 years old to work in a factory by law. So apparently what you possess between the ears doesn’t matter. Well that explains most of the people I work with!!!
Air-Head wears work boots with half pants / half shorts with sleeveless shirts to show off his exquisite physique, ha,ha (insert laugh here!) A camouflage hat with a giant fish hook attached to the brim ha,ha (don’t know, don’t ask.) To keep from losing his keys to his pick-up truck, he has a long, really long, maybe three feet key chain that looks to me to be a short doggy leash. It sticks out of his pocket and hangs down to his knees (hey folks I don’t make this stuff up, I just report what I see.) Oops, I almost forgot, he must not be smart enough to wear a belt, so he spends about half the day pulling his pants/shorts up. Shoot, I ain’t got to the best part yet! I just wanted to paint you a visual. Talk’s non-stop, I kid you not. Never says anything worth listening to, yack, yack, yack, even if no one is listening to him. Most people try not to, they tend to avoid that if at all possible. Let me explain in a way to properly do this justice! There is this stuff that drives cats loco, crazy, out of control, like a human on meth. It’s called catnip and it makes them play, play, play, until their worn out. You can look over at Air-Head and he will be dancing, singing making strange faces, enjoying himself. That boy/man is plum out of control. As I have reported to ya’all before I don’t make this crap up, my mind ain’t wound too tight, but this here crap can out do my imagination.
I FEEL the MEDS and THE wine A-MESSING with WHAT little “MIND” I HAVE left… bet… bet.. better HURRY!!!    
This here Air-Head character is always teetering on the precipice of out of control, idiotic, moron, childish, immature, dumb ass, behavior. Many times I could see myself as the guillotine hooded man beheading Air-head and laughing hysterically, (sorry I momentarily lost it.) There is not one iota of doubt in my mind, that he is the biggest pain in the ass problem child/man put here on this universe to pay us “somewhat” ordinary folk back for sins we committed in this and every other life we have had.
Air-Head is a simple minded out of control Meth head with the mentality of a 10 year old. Only he doesn’t do meth. He views the world as his “toy box”, unfortunately we are just amusing toys to him. He will ask you are you having fun yet? He is having the time of his life and the rest of us are pulling our @#&*ing hair out. I have heard the phrase the dumbing down of society and never understood until now! I believe the government has a conspiracy to plant ones such as Air-Head in every setting in America.  He is the master engineering of fluoride in our water, the bye product of childhood immunization shots and the poster child/man of what the POWERS THAT BE want we Americans to be like. He is the first prototype of the world’s future that the Elite are creating. The Air-heads of today are the leaders of tomorrow. Pets empowered to be slaves after destroying the last holdouts of humanity. Once patience, persistence and perseverance is depleted you are left with manufactured processes. The new slaves are among us now coming soon, if not already here!!!!
THIS PIECE STARTED OUT AS A FUNNY TAKE ON SOMETHING AND SOMEHOW ENDS UP BEING SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Seems as though your mind guides you and takes you places that have been mulling around in the far corners of the universe we call a brain. FOR NOW, OVER AND OUT AND BEWARE OF THE AIR-HEADS SENT TO DESTROY YOU!!! Ah,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment