website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, February 25, 2011

BENNY

          Benny is a young man, stocky build who absolutely loves sleeveless shirts all year round. His shorts are mid-calf in length and apparently he is losing weight because he spends almost as much time pulling his britches or shorts or hell maybe they are old britches he use to wear and he had a growth spurt, anyway UP as he does talking and he talks non stop.
           You know how that damn energizer bunny keeps on going and going and going, you know never stops playing those damn cymbals that continually rattle inside your eardrums and makes you want to get your 12 gauge shotgun, just as Elmer Fudd did in one of his cartoons and, and, and sorry I lost it there for a second and blow that damn fly to smitherines!!!

"Seems like Senor forgot to take his quart of prozac today" says Jose "Marijuana" Gonzalez. (I feel the need to apoligize to those of you that might not know, that I have a band of misfits living upstairs in my seldomly used for thinking f***king brain of mine, Jose is a new addition he loves smoking a little weed to calm him down and hey a little second hand smoke don't do me no harm baby).
          As I try to get back to my original story, please stay sharpe because you never know when one of them damn misfits or a brain fart from an old man like me will cause me to get side tracked into a temperal or temporary, damn I hate when I watch Star Trek and them Aliens plant some new words into my tiny huu-man brain.
           Benny loves the sound of his own voice, I figure when he was a wee baby his momma mus-ta sat him in front of the T. V. and left him for a few years and all that non-stop chattering, woo-wee can you just imagine what 2 years worth of the cartoon network would do to ya!!! Gives me the he-bee-gee-bees just thinking about it. So Benny is a talker for sure and he is a worker for sure. So even if it is colder than a witches titty outside (can I say that).

"Why @#&* yeah it is your damn blog you stupid Gringo" says Jose.

          You see what I have to put up with, even when I try to relax and do some writing. Now back to Benny. He loves to wear hats even if it's 90 degrees outside, in the shade. Oh Benny loves his camouflage hat. Soo let me recap a tad, Benny is a good-ol-boy who wears sleeveless shirts and shorts all year long, wears a camouflage hat, spends as mush time pulling his britches up as he works and talks. You cannot help but like Benny because life is one gigantic playground filled with toys and he ask you, are you having fun? Why not life is his toy box and that is how he views it, he is having fuuun. He is having more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

"What the hell is that suppose to be funny or something a barrel of monkeys, you been into my stash of Tijuana Gold or what"? adds Jose.

MAYBE FROM TIME TO TIME I'LL WRITE MORE ABOUT BENNY AND THE NUTS. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HERE ON GLENVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!             

No comments:

Post a Comment