website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, February 11, 2011

DIARY 2/11/2011

          The word for today is "Opine" I was looking up the word opinion in the dictionary and must say didn't particularly like the explaination Mr. Webster gives so I was browsing above and below opinion. Above opinion is opine, to express an opinion. I lik-a that word. I have never been shy about expressing my opinion. I love opining. It does not mean I know anything but if I think it, I want to say it or sorry folks write it. It don't cost a dime and still is one of the things not taxed. Of course no one gives a rats ass about my opinion. You know the old saying "an opinion is like an asshole, everyones got one". (Sorry it's my attempt to be funny at the end of a long cold ass, windy ass day).

          I found opiate above opine wow don't that o-pin-on up a whole other can of worms to opine on. When I see the word opiate = opium = Afghanistan = poppy seeds. Ooops! hold on a dang second. I am from the seed of my Poppy (you know slang for your father) I am confusing myself. That don't appear to be anything new per what I read about Afghanistan. Seems any foreign invaders have gave up and left Afghanistan, well hell yeah. Everyone gets #$*&ed up on opium. Them poppy seeds must pack a whallop!
          Why don't Pharmas sell them little poppy seeds as poppy pills. The hell with developing them unsafe and untested new meds to screw your head up. Why not sell the all natural time tested soothing drug that is grown in Afghanistan. Hell yeah! get all them soldier boys and all them terroist on opium and let them sooth and chill out. Bring all politicians and terrorist from around the globe and have an old fashion Chinese festival. It's no wonder they love Dragons. You get #&*@ed up on opium and all of them little problems in the world go away. You would be to worried seeing them Dragons to give a hoot.    
IT'S THE END OF A DAY AND YOU CAN SEE HOW MY MIND WORKS OR DON'T WORK, YOU SEE I AM MESSED UP ON DOCTORS PRESCRIBED ARTIFICIAL MEDICINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment