website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

DIARY 2/10/2011

          Yikes, it's colder than yesterday. The word for today is "redneck". Remember yesterday, well the dude, the crazy let's call him Mr. Freeze wore in a sleeveless shirt and get this, drum roll please. Shorts, well maybe long shorts, I don't know what they call the crap today. Maybe the way to explain is if-fin he pulled up his knee hanging low ass britches he would then have shorts, but the way he wore his shorts they hung half way between the knee and ankle. Just think Mr. Freeze . Imagine this scenario, he goes outside like yesterday and a big ol north westerly wind blew up his shorts all the way up to his what-cha- ma-call-it, woo-wee makes mine shiver just writing this.

"JUST LIKE YOU DAMN MEN ALWAYS THINKING THROUGH YOUR WHAT-CHA-MA-CALL-IT. THAT'S WHY YOUR DAMN BRAIN IS SO SMALL IT SPENDS TO MUCH TIME DOWN THERE" COMMENTS SUZY SMART ASSY (I would like to put a muffle on her).

"I GOT SOMETHING I'LL USE TO MUFFLE HER BIG MOUTH WITH IF YOU WANT ME TO" SAYS FELLOW BROTHER JOE PESKY. (Well thanks Joe I believe everyones imagination can figure out what you are willing to muffle her with.

          You understand I don't go looking for unintelligent life, it's just always there where ever I go! Apparently I'm like the light to the moth. I'm a magnet to the ments (mental ones). Who knows maybe it takes one to see one! Are they everywhere, you bet-cha. I try to steer clear, but no they always find me. Just as I have a numerous supply of dim witted mentally disabled disorderly dum asses in my penthouse that once housed my brain. (A new resident I call him Ti-Chi has been speaking I assume is Japanese, I don't understand a damn thing).

          Tomorrow I'll try to write something brainy But as you can probably tell mine went into a deep freeze a long time ago. AH-ha--ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment