website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thinkin' Again, Sorry!

I like to finish a post in one sitting. 

Here is how I first wrote this sentence. I heard it this way and type it, I like to finish a post in one sit down. Establishes my point either way but I suppose the "I like to finish a post in one sitting, "sounds better, huh?

Never mind I'm trying to lock onto something. If I don't finish a post that I start, it gets lost. Recently I reviewed all my unpublished partial posts, deleting many. I've accumulated many more since then.

So how are you this morning. I write early in the morning that's when my schedule allows. Just before bedtime, my mind's usually as relaxed as it will ever be. I've wound down from challenges at work. The work is the easiest I have ever done. Should be a blast and is sometimes. I actually like it because I do many different things. That eases the boredom. At my age I cannot work as hard as I once could. That damn growing old disease SUCKS!

I seem to be stuck on a life of right and wrong! Well the right and wrong that I have accumulated in MY LIFE! That's the problem the lines are so blurred anymore, I cannot see them. There are no longer rules, regulations, common sense, right and wrong, and I have, BIG problems with that. I cannot stop it, believe me I've tried!

Has the modern world gone mad or have I gone mad by expecting everything I've learned to be wrong.  You must see the same thing I see, don't you? Sure I see it the most where I work that's where I spend most of my time. One simply needs to go anywhere and you'll see the silliness of life. I like to read the Letters to the Editor where people give their individual rants or opinions about everything under the sun, also in my local paper on the second page people, give thanks to someone and or a testy remark over something.  The column is called Orchids and Onions.

I see the world as to how I've been taught, I talk and write the same way. I personally think the age of information technology has come on too fast, and is destroying us! Our minds have been given toys to play with, with too much happening at the same time. We have become a ME generation gone wild toys that we think bring us satisfaction.

Ones must have the latest in all. I know a man who lost 120 pounds, an amazing feat! I asked him, "how did you do it?"

He said "I bought an app for my phone."

I said "what!"

Have we become so addicted to a hand held device that a phone app can make you lose weight?

I'M SLEEPY AND AM GOING TO BED, IF I'M NOT PLUM SILLY-ASS MAD. I WILL BE IN ANOTHER FEW YEARS. AH MAYBE I SHOULD NOT WAIT, AND JOIN NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment