website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

comedy of errrs, oops . . . errors! ( 1 )

THIS IS THE BEGINNINGS OF WHAT I HOPE WILL BE, REGULAR THERAPY SESSIONS
FOR ME, AND FUN FOR YOU. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS FOR A LOOONG TIME. I WISH TO TRY THIS OUT AS A BREAK FROM MY EVERY DAY MADNESS. I WISH TO TAKE YOU WHERE NO  "NORMAL"  HUMAN BEING HAS GONE BEFORE, AND TO REALLY PLAY UPON MY OWN VOCABULARY, AS I ACTUALLY HEAR IT, IN MY HEAD!
PLEASE REMEMBER NOW, I'M ACTUALLY 50% DEAF IN BOTH EARS.

Seems I must type a little somethin', somethin', afore bedtime. Habits are hard to break and I began this habit to learn to type, so seems I must. Don't know if it'll get published but practice makes perfect, I heard somewhere. The only thing I can say about that is . . . here in Daisyville and in the Little Shop of Tales, wherst I maka my money, it be a story everyday. I've been putting off writing 'bout most of the shenanigans, well sir I didn't believe no one in the world would believe them! There be a few out there that I know who would believe me, but the rest'll just say, "that Glen sure has an imagination!!!" Whilst that be true, sure-enuff, my nightly goings-on in The Doodle Toon Factory be real, not staged, and so darn hilariously funny, yet sad. Why funny and sad? That there perplexing sitiation is where I have found myself many times as I wanted to write about "The Lifes And Time In The Doodle Toon Factory." I think I'll use the title comedy of errrs, as one could write possibly, forever if an old man continues to work there. SHITE! an unlimited supply of errrs are fer a sure there, oh, oh, oh that old man be played by yours truly!

Wherst should a I begin? This factory be nestled in a woods, next to an interstate, on the outskirts of a city. You know a thought just caressed me head. Is there somethin' in the woods, diesel fumes from the constant never ending supply of them big assed Peterbuilts? I search for the uniqueisity of this most unusual factory in the woods. So it'll be a quest of mine to reason out the off kiltered factory as to why it's so off kiltered?

OH MY GOD, I WILL USE MY OWN CHOSEN VOCABULARY IN THIS ENDEAVOR TO ACTUALLY GET ACROSS THE HIGH STRANGENESS, NO, NO, NO ALIENS ARE NOT INVOLVED! THE ONES I WILL BE BRINGING TO YOU ARE STRANGE ALRIGHT THAT'S FOR CERTAIN! MY DAILY DILEMMA IS IN FIGURING OUT HOW SO MANY "WEIRD ONES" CAME TO BE EMPLOYED HERE IN "THE DOODLE TOON FACTORY." I HAVE WORKED FOR 44 YEARS IN FACTORIES, DONE EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE, FROM JANITOR TO BOSS, BUT NOTHING EVER, LET ME REPEAT THAT,   "EVER"   PREPARED ME FOR WHAT I'LL BE BRINGING YOU. SO I'MMA GONNA TELL YOU STRAIGHT OUT THE ACTUAL REAL TO LIFE HAPPENINGS WHERST I WORK.

OKAY NOW I KNOW YER THINKIN', HOW CAN I DO SUCH MADNESS?

IN MY DEFENSE AND AS AN ANSWER TO THAT QWESTION.   "ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ SOME OF MY POST-IT-NOTES AND YOU'LL SEE THAT I BE THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB!!!"  I HAD PLANNED TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE HAPPENSTANCES OF 7/09/2014, BUT, BUT, BUT, I WAS TOO WINDY IN DESCRIBING WHAT I'M A PLANNING ON ATTEMPTING. goodnight ( oh God what have I done? Am I still thinkin'? )    

1 comment:

  1. You had talked about doing this before and I have been waiting to read your posts . I think this is going to be one strange and hilarious ride my friend. Looking forward to it too !

    ReplyDelete