website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

HARD WORK, EFFORT, AND WILL!

I  have simple ways. Never too much thought of being simple before. I known what I like and know what I don't like! If that's simple then "simple r me."

I once thought I could fix any problem, by thinkin' it through. How silly I once was! Hard work, effort, and will, an awful lot goes on in those three simple parts of the equation. Yes sir!

Question, would I trade back for those three things at this moment in my life???

I wish to further evaluate each of these. Having the physical ability to work as hard as it demands certainly can accomplish magnificent things. After tackling a project beyond your expectations and ability gives you a feeling of self-satisfaction second only to one thing. Pushing the limits, raising an adrenalin high is, is, is pure drug free live dream! ( I'm not going to go into details this encompasses so many things, most of which are simple, BUTT require monumental labor!

Effort. Wow! I never thought about the definition before. Everyone knows what effort is, don't we? Effort is a miracle sometimes it seems to a simple man like me! The effort of some people have had a profound impact in history and our every day simple enjoyments and liberties we take for granted. No need to rattle on about such things we overlook them so much.

Will wowza!!! Baby, that ain't as easy to define neither! I could goggle, bing it, or somethun, but I don't a wanna! I may after I get done writing 'bouts what I wanna, maybe I will or maybe I won't depends on the will I have at that time. There's a race drive who's name is Will Powers, you know maybe if I could of chosen my name instead of Glen, named after my grandpa, I would a named myself Will Power.

Talk about an advertising gimmick if it was a super star athlete, earning many gold medals in the Olympics, being put on the Wheaties box. Damn Will Power has the power! Everybody wants to be like Will Power, ol' Will be a makin' money so fast, so free. so easy now!

SORRY, I got sidetracked, just being me! Ya see!

Will, be the hidden powers of the universe! Some have that will, no matter what! Being around them make you better just by being there. What the hell is it? It be not arrogance, but confidence. They come from the same humble beginnings as I, but go on to do wonderful things. The will has always been in them, it cannot be schooled in! Where does this will come from?

I'M ABOUT AS SIMPLE A MAN AS ONE CAN BE TODAY. YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE IT THAT WAY! WOULD I TRADE TODAY FOR YESTERDAY AND THOSE THREE THINGS I BRIEFLY TALKED ABOUT EARLIER. DANG TOOTIN!!!

MY MIND IS A RAMBLING, I SURE WOULD TRADE TODAY FOR YESTERDAY. I COULD CALL MY YOUNGER DAYS AS SIMPLE IGNORANCE, YEP, THAT SEEMS TO FIT. I THOUGHT ONCE I'D LIVE FOREVER, UNKNOWINGLY IGNORING EVERYTHING. THERE ALWAYS WILL BE TOMORROW.

NOW I LOOK BACK AND SEE MY LIFE FLASHED AWAY, THE PAIN, THE AGONY, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL, I'VE LEARNED MANY THINGS, THAT DO ME NO GOOD, ONLY THE THOUGHTS AND THE DREAMS OF AN OLD MAN, SOON TO BECOME DUST IN THE WIND, BUT ONLY IF I GET CREMATED AND RELEASED HIGH UPON A HILL. THAT DOES SOUND NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment