website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Message From H. P.

I was preparing for bed, but the computer said, "Glen can we play? I'm so lonesome, I would cry (if I knew how!) I saw you with the dog, I need attention too, I promise I'll be good!"

"Yeah right I think, sometimes you don't want to cooperate and fight me. Okay what's on your mind H. P.?"

H. P. "uh, uh, uh, well Mr. Imagination, I'm along for the ride, I'm a mere servant to your wishes."

"Well that's funny in the past you have not cooperated, as I have struggled, giving my heart and soul, trying to master your keys!"

H. P. "that's true, however your determination, to solve my keyboard, has won me over, I now wish to be your humble side-kick, to challenge where no man of such challenging skills, has challenged me to go before. Those paths considered untraveled, un attempted, may prove out to one like you lacking in skills, but determined to allow imagination to guide us, off the beaten paths. "

"Sounds a mite kissy, kissy to old Glen here!"

H. P. "Damn it you've broken me in your hesitancy of allowing my spell check to correct you, and, and, and, your playing with words by spelling word, wurd! I can't take no more! It's either be your humble servant or crash!!! The other old timers, the computers you've forced to crack, I mean to crash have  sent me a message from the place that we do not return from, like a human asylum. Please, please, please, I'm too young to go!"

"So you're saying your going to shape up. GlenView style, and fully cooperate, no matta, whur this here old frickin brain wanna take us?"

WELL WE'LL SEE WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR ME AND H. P. !!! HAVE YOU EVER HAD A CONVERSATION WITH YOUR COMPUTER? I'VE ALWAYS TALKED TO MINE AND YOU CAN USE YOUR IMAGINATION TO WHAT THEY WERE!

Who knows one day maybe I can get some of my dreams in black and white. I mean in this @#$%^&*&&^%%$$ thing!    Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment