website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, July 11, 2014

comedy of errrs . . . (2) 7/11/14

I DEDICATE THIS NEW BEGINNING OF???? TO SUE, AND AH-CLEM, MY TWO PALS WHO'LL KNOW THAT THIS IS REAL, AND NOT MY IMAGINATION, HOW CAN THAT BE TRUE?   ((( Whelst these two poor unfortunate souls, one usta and one stilla works there. )))

      The night of 7/9--7/10 were a good un, as far as errrs go, here in The Doodle Factory. The firstus and mostus costliest mistake was made by Boss 2. I have so many Bosses any more, its getting to where there be so many, I'll just refer to them as Boss 1 to wherever it stops.

      Twelve year back when I was but a wee lad on dayshift, there was four Bosses and one employee, ME! That brings up much as in the way of reasoning. Did I do so much work that it took 4 Bosses to take care of me, or was I such a handful it took 4 Bosses to keep me in line? Most interesting, yet complex sitiation, nah, once you go to work here it makes sense!

      I like to get to work a few minutes early, not too many or I might wake up early and ask myself, "whaat in tarnation am I doing here?" I like a, to wake up slowly, at my work table, then I'll just say, "oh what the hell . . .  I'm already here, may as well stay tuned to see what's playing tonight here in Doodle-toon.

      Well Boss 2, boo booed first thing. Done went and made the worstus mistake you can make when turning the machine on that we use every night.  ( Hafta excuse Boss 2, she had been off for three days and apparently forgot the rule that has been pounded into her head for 18 years! )

      I pull into work 10 minutes early and see Bosses 2 and 3 out a smokin' a cigarette. I think, "everythang be a ready, and it'll be a smooth night!!!" I get me a sodie-pop and be a sittin' at me table, so as to get an early start to the funnies that regularly happen here, late as usual come in our young-uns for tonight. Finally everybody be accounted for, not ready to work but here, ya see!

      Remember back now, Boss 2 made a boo boo in turning on the main machine, she turned the air on out of order that caused the machine not to reset itself right, as in timing, and y'all that knows what timing means, knows a, that be mightily important!

      DAMN! there so may travesties in judgment 'bout to unfold I'm getting ahead of myself. She had not corrected, already her mistake as she started the machine the rest of the way up.  ( Please remember at this here a time in this little escapade I did not have all the factoids.) As 13 machines are a clutching them selves in, Boss 2 makes another boo-boo. She should a have already corrected the 1 boo-boo, but no, another boo-boo was made that compounded the first biggest boo-boo. Well ya see none of us knew at this time 'bout them 2 boo-boos. When Boss 3 and I became aware of them boo-boos we were already in deep shite! There is a way of correcting the first mistake but rather than correcting that, another mistake was upon us that led to what was to become another comedy of errors night here in Doodle-toon!

      This sit the stage for the rest of the night. A three hour job turned into four and it was like all left their brains in their automobiles. The dysfunctional band of wonder ones, as in I wonder where their brains are, stayed in play the rest of the night! Easy jobs here in Doodle-toon, seems to be complicated. That folks is where I've come to in the last act of my play called, "comedy of errrs."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      I decide to take off the night of 7/10--11, that be last night hopefully I shall get this posted.

      I will not, just bring you the dumbassary, of my co-workers, I shall also bring you mine, and dumbassary breeds dumbassary! Yes it does! Look at Washington!!!!

      I have the dumbassary thing darn near every Monday. It's like going from your own private world where you're safe protected to a factory owned by Sponge Bob and other fishees a livin' in the sea own-a-lee, well fishees out of their element would lose brain functioning by getting too much oxygen, ya see!

I PLAN FROM NOW ON TO KEEP A NOTEBOOK WITH ME AT ALL TIMES, SOMETIMES THERE BE SO MUCH A GOING ON AND ME OLD BRAIN AINNA WHAT IT USED TO BE. I PLAN TO UPDATE YOU ON MY ESCAPEDES WHERE THERE SEEMS TO BE NO ESCAPING DUMBASSARY OF THE CHOSEN ONES, INCLUSING ME! Thank you and goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Imagine that, the boss making a mistake. I often wondered when I used to work outside my home, where in the world they found these bosses. Looking forward to the next installment :-)

    ReplyDelete