website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

"Rise Above, It All"

The last couple years I've had many dreams where I find myself rising off the ground, looking down, from tree height, to several thousand feet high. In my last one I was showing friends how I can just rise like one of them big balloons, up, up, and away. It's always beautiful, breathtaking, no fear, just ride wherever it takes me. Such a high, as I go high, not cold, like being in an invisible bubble, in the safety only the moment. I've thought upon what is this all about numerous times. Whatever the reason it was beyond, anything, I've ever felt, such a state of ???? I have absolutely nothing to compare it to!I come down gently, effortlessly, when the moment was right, I did not know nor care, I was in the moment of no worry, no pain, a glorious moment that would last forever, if I could somehow have my way!

These type of dreams happened more than once, possibly a dozen times. It has been many weeks since my last one, and I hope they never stop!

This week while totally focusing on my work, out of the blue, four words awaken me from the daily grind of stupor I find my mind in.    "RISE ABOVE, IT ALL."

Simple, but the understanding rang as clear as the ringing of the bells.

Magical, one might say, in the rendering of understanding, for only a moment. Too busy to dwell upon, but those words still echo through the chambers of soul, as I relive it, many days later. Funny I cannot remember the day, but the instant of revelation still resides deeply. That in itself is amazing per my hideously un-normal days at work. Hallelujah!

The words flashed through as bright as neon lights. Simplicity of such few words, "rise above it all!"
I am a simple man

I THINK I'LL LET YOU INTERPRET THESE DREAMS I'VE BEEN HAVING. THOSE OF YOU THAT READ MY BLOG REGULARY WILL UNDERSTAND. THOSE WHO DON'T, USE YOUR IMAGINATION, I THINK YOU'LL HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.

Goodnight my friends from all around the world, I truly appreciate you taking the time to stop by. I would of stopped a long time ago, if not for you. Looking at the map of hits from around the world . . . warms my old, tired soul.  Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment