website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

ants! aliens! tv!

It's high time I write somethun, so here goes. Somethun, somethun, somethun, just priming the little pump to get me motor ready to start. Please hang tough we'll get er started just like a tired old weedeater that takes a mite longer to start purring. Er, err, ererr, errerr, errrrr, damn I almost started er that time. Er, err, errr, errrr, cough, cough, cough, a puff of smoke and then rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Rev me up, rev me up. I'll never stop! If Micko Jaggers can still strut then, I ain't dead yet! How old is he anyway?

I think I have much to say, but it's hidden behind a force field of mucus. I be blowing the snot out baby! I know a right heap o people who are full-of-shit! Why then am I so full of snot?

I know, I know, I know, you don't get these intelligent type o questions elsewhere's, so you have to see me here at? GLENVIEW.

I have been down in the dumps, and sick, and that be the good news. I know can't get much lower than that!

Well that may not be quite true, I suppose or as we say round's here, I reckon, has a nice tone to it, don't it?

I reckon . . . I could be farther down in the dump, knock, knock, knocking on the big flaming red coloured guy's door with horns, and dead! (By the way I like the two movies his son starred in you know, Hell Boy and the Little Devil's Back or somthun or the utter.

I sat in front of the television for a few hours looking deep into the eyes of T.V. Dom. It weren't pretty, kinda blew my last synapsey thing.

What be the purpose of TV anyhow? I flip channels and all I see er commercials. I did not understand, what the feck they were talkin about in Spanish. Two Spanish channels to be exact. I live smackdab in the heart of the Midwest in corn country, if-un, I didn't want to understand, I'd watch the evening news. There I could at least shake my head in total disgust!

Shopping channels, WHY???

We must be heathens here in corn country! Them preachers be preaching on several channels and they must be poor, because they want our money. I say put commercials on like the real tv, make some of that money, ain't that the American way???

I did watch fer a spell this P. B. S. channel. Does this mean Prime Beautiful Station cause they were talkin about the biggest bombs ever exploded here on Old Mother Earth. The United States and Russia exploded so many nuclear bombs above ground they decided to agree on somethun. No, no, no, not to stop blowing them bombs up! They decided to blow them up, UNDERGROUND!!! That was back in the early sixties and you can see how far we've progressed.

I reckon maybe, or not, I ferget the point of the show, but I got to thinkin. We must be civilised because we have thousands upon thousands of nuclear war-heads around the world and we just sit on them. That's civilised ain't it?

I don't know, the only thing I'm sure off anymore, is I'm unsure of everything!

I read supposedly now, there's this tiny country somewhere that is the size of New Jersey that has 500 nuclear warheads. This just don't make any sense????

My final thought, if ya can call it a thought. When societies reach their apex in being civilised, they blow themselves to kingdom come, or another way to say it is we blow are asses to smithereens!

Then, I say THEN! Brothers and sisters! Then and only then, them Aliens or Gods that are talked about, reseed and grow new genetically improved versions of the same o versions that plant us like corn crops here in the good ol' Midwest. We flourish until we become so intelligent we invent such dastardly ways to kill ourselves off. These "Big Guy's In The Sky" as I call them have created their own version of reality television. They keep replaying the same game, expecting different results.

WE AIN'T DESCENDED FROM APES, WE BE JUST ANTS IN AN ANT FARM!

NOT SURE WHAT I SAID AFTER ALL I HAVE BEEN SICK AND OFF WORK WATCHING TELEVISION. JUST A LITTLE SOMETHUN, SOMETHUN, UNTIL I GET MY MIND WORKIN AGAIN OR NOT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is SO good to see you posting again. It looks like your mind is working just fine, but I know how it can be when you don't feel well and you have other things going on that need to be dealt with. It doesn't make it easy to sit down and write. As for that TV,if my daughter did not live at home still, I just might get rid of mine !

    ReplyDelete