website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

SHINE AWAY!

I lose, part of me! Every day! I wish to explain, my way.... Please be patient, as I think carefully! (Ah oh, this might be harder than I thought!) Those of you who visit my site regularly, KNOW it's hard telling what this o'l boy is gonna say!

I love to share, that's what this blogging thing is all about? Right! Good, bad, sad, tearful, darkness, love all emotions. I visit few sites, because I tire of the information overload that drags you into a tidal wave of scare, misinformation, disinformation etc. I was once addicted to this and pondered upon all the problems... What did it get me? A oversized aorta valve, that's gonna blow, yep! That fucker's gonna blow for sure! I strive for 10 more years that's my goal! A reasonable goal, everything carefully thought out! I have lived 87% of my life as I evaluate it! "Why" you ask"?

You can't change! There is No switches, surge protectors for us baby!!!! I'm totally jealous of ones who appear to always have a calm demeanor, you know, NOTHING, seems to frustrate or raise their Blood Pressure. Are they for real! You've known people like this, I'm sure! The same damn thing that makes me ME, is killing me, and I can't stop it! That just flat pisses me off! BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be able to work 16 hour days with no pain! Now I have pain just getting out of bed! I eat as many over the counter pain pills as I need to make it through the day, (+) determination... I grow tired!!! I accept the aging pains, yep that's the way it is! Go anywhere and watch older people, that's the suffrage of life! We know pain, we've suffered pain, we live with pain! The Army of Pain grows stronger everyday! What has it achieved for us, The Human Race?????????????????????

Life is only gigantic BIG ASS PUZZLE! I now have 3,650 more pieces to add to my puzzle of life.

I CANNOT change people I have contact with in my every day working environment, I've tried! MAN HOW I'VE TRIED!!!

I cannot change MYSELF, I CANNOT change the ones I come into contact with. Many things seem so "simple", we should be able to fix the broken chain of life! A chain link breaks, one of countless pressed together, strength forged from unity, (Sounds beautiful don't it.) stop put a new one in! Keep the chain oiled, proper tension, replace when needed... So simple even a caveman can do it! Where have all the cavemen gone?

I HAVE ONLY MY THOUGHTS TO GIVE, BUT I GIVE ALL! WE'VE BEEN REDUCED TO AN ARMY NEVER SEEN, ONLY IN WORDS AND GOOD INTENTIONS! I FEAR, THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! THE  GOOD INTENTIONS OF ALL "MUST" BE CHANNELED! THE UNSEEN HEART/SOULS OF THE REAL PEOPLE, ARE LOSING THE BATTLE!

I CRY OUT TO YOU, IN THE LAST CHAPTER OF MY LIFE! I WOULD LIKE NOTHING BETTER TO BE AN ONMIPOTENT BEING TO CURE THE ILLS! I DO CHERISH, THE THOUGHT AND ALL THE EMOTIONS THAT INVOKES FROM A CHILD LIKE DEMEANOR OF WHICH I STILL POSSESS. MY 87% OF LIVING TELLS ME "NO"!

THE SOULS OF ALL "MUST" UNITE...PAST/PRESENT/FUTURE. THE ENERGY OF PURE SOULS, MUST FOCUS ON ONE THING TO BECOME A BEACON, TO BECOME A FORCE THAT SHINES SO BRIGHT, IT CLEANSES THE WORLD!

    

1 comment:

  1. What and EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT post. I am going to read this a few times before I try to make any other comment, because this deserves more than just the passing glance.

    ReplyDelete