website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, July 11, 2016

GET OR DIE!

Last week gave us several nice rain showers for the crops, they really needed it! A couple days of relief from heat and humidity before the summertime starts boiling again. It's summer so what the hell?

 I'm searching for words, something to make a post out of. Would be easy to talk about the problems all around us OR is it that a fart can be let any where and posted  at that second? Well, well, well not a fart we would not see, nor would we want to smell the you know! I, representing the older generation that don't have one of the Apple 6 celly-phone. Hell them are not cell-phones, they're fucking computers disguised as a phone! They have all these apps thing-a-ma-bobs that'll take all your brain work right out-ta your head! You know what I be a sayin'! Sheesh-ka-bob! One day there's gonna be sex in the phone or glasses or some appy that'll make you right happy! You know what I'm sayinn'! Not for this old babby boomer! I liked the personal, feely, fucking around of the real thingee!

Yikes . . . what have I stumbled into? Millennials have grown up with the latest technology, just gots to have it! Yes they do! They's go plum fucking nut-so unlessen their hand is holding or their eyes cannot see their phone-computer, happy appy thing-a-ma- bob. They got to be in the loop. The loop is a fryin' some of their brain! Hey I'm old and fried my brain the old-fashion way, tryin to figure politics out!!! I have lost what I had left on this presidential election year! Sooeeyy . . . That's the call for all the hogs to come in for pork-barreling time. It is fair time you know!

Older ones are a tuning into the signals them phone-computer-appy things too, oh yeah! I kid you not. Us-ta grandma would be helping little Jimmy at the kitchen table with school work. Not anymore, grandma has her laptop and Apple phone out, Jimmy is showing grandma how to operate that darn thing. Takes Jimmy quite a spell to teach grandma new things. After grandma has the hang of it, grandpa comes home for supper. It's Lean Cuisine dinner and showing grandpa how to play games and such. Before long grandpa is stopping by Wendy's, bringing home supper, so as they can play games and such.

IT'A A FOREVER CHANGING WORLD, A WORLD SOME OF US CANNOT KEEP, NOR WANT TO KEEP PACE WITH. INSTEAD OF PLACING PACEMAKERS IN US JUST LET US GO. LUCKILY I'M PRETTY MUCH OUT OF THE DAILY LOOPITY-LOOP! ADVANCES IN THE LAST 30 YEARS HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY MIND BOGGLING FOR SURE! THE HUMAN MIND IS FAR BEHIND. INTELLIGENCE HAS GIVEN WAY TO ARTIFICIAL, WON'T BE LONG BEFORE BABIES WILL BE IMPLANTED LINKED TO AN ALL KNOWING MIND, INDIVIDUALITY WILL BE GONE, IT ALREADY HAS BEGUN, WE JUST DON'T SEE IT YET. IT'LL BE CALLED GOD, "GET OR DIE!"

1 comment:

  1. Very good post again Glen. I'm kind of glad I am in my 60's so just maybe I won't have to see how this world ends up in the pretty near future. It is bad enough now.

    ReplyDelete