website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

30 MINUTES

Been a hot, boring day, I have nothing to say!

Sorry don't know what got into my mind! Apparently very little!

Yes I have been watching some of the Republican Convention, "please don't tell any one, lets keep this our little secret."

"What have I been the most impressed with?" Thanks for asking. The thing I question is, what are they pumping through the air vents? Did you see the delegates dancing, laughing, looks like a party! Do they serve Trump wine and liquor there? Is marijuana legal in Cleveland and it is the first time some of the delegates especially the older ones has smoked? Maybe it's second hand smoke leftover from the Cleveland fans.

Whoo-wee,,,,,,, did you see Chris Christie's speech or was that a courtroom scene? He's probably pissed because he didn't get to be Vice President. He had to hang somebody, I bet HRC face was burning! Ted Cruz doesn't hold a grudge does he? I did not know Mike Pence was a stand up comedian! I do feel sorry for Melania Trump though. Words are words, the fact that they were special and coming from her heart, give her a break, must of been a slow news day. Come on people . . . there's only one perfect woman in the world and she is a Democrat!

DAMN, I haven't heard much about the protestors there in Cleveland, are there any out and about? I betcha they're waiting for Thursday evening and who know who is going to give a speech. The men in blue are 3100 strong outside the Convention, just been practicing for tonight. Gonna fix me some popcorn and watch THE BIG SHOW!  I read where the men in blue from all over Ohio and the nation are in Cleveland.

SEEMS TO ME A POOR OLD COUNTRY BOY THAT BOTH PARTIES ARE SERVING AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE GOOD OL' U.S. OF A. I REMEMBER A CHILDHOOD SAYING "STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME." KASICH AND CRUZ ARE STILL HOLDING GRUDGES, YES IT WAS A MUD SLINGING, GUN SHOOTING BATTLE! THEY'RE CHILDISH INMATURE LOSERS! THEY BOTH THOUGHT THEY WOULD GET THE NOMINATION. THEY'RE GIVING UP THIS ELECTION FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND ALREADY LOOKING AT 2020. THIS WILL ONLY HELP HRC. 

I CARE NOT FOR DT OR HRC, SEEMS ALMOST LIKE A STAGED REALITY SHOW THAT ONLY PROVES WHAT A LOT OF AMERICANS ARE FED UP ABOUT. WRESTLING MATCHES ARE NOT REAL, PEOPLE!

WELL FOLLOW THE MONEY AND WHERES DOES THAT LEAD US? MONEY CONTROLS THE MEDIA, WALL STREET, MONEY RUNS THE WORLD ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL!

NEITHER PARTY KNOWS NOT WHAT GOES THOUGH THE WORKING CLASS MINDS. THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND, NOR REPRESENT US, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING WAY. IT'S RIGGED PEOPLE ALWAYS HAS, ALWAYS WILL BE. SO WHY DO I CARE? I DO NOT KNOW! ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES IS ROCKY, I RECKON I LIVE SOMETIMES IN A MAKE BELIEVE WORLD, SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO, JUST TO SURVIVE. OH SHIT! I JUST WASTED 30 MINUTES OF MY LIFE ON THIS POST!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, it's amazing how much we think alike. I never really post anything about politics, maybe a passing word or two. But it is always good to see someone who speaks the words I never say.

    Have a nice weekend my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete