website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Felt The Need!!!

I feel the need to write something. I SAY . . . I FEEL . . . THE NEED TO WRITE A LITTLE SOMETHUN, SOMETHUN!!!

It is also right . . . I never know, what I'm going to write about, whether it be right or wrong, doesn't matter. I SAY . . . DOESN'T MATTER!

Nope! I just visit that place where no one can tell me what to say! I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths and let my fingers do the typing.

Well now that may not completely . . . I SAY . . . COMPLETELY BE TRUE!

Unless, my brain is in me fingers . . . I reckon I get a wee bit of help from my mind.

OH SHIT! That's scarier than them SCARY MOVIES!

Yep! Only I ain't shot in Hollyweird!

I come to you un-restrained! After all the name of my blog is . . . ? Glen View!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been beautiful here in my neck of the woods for about a week. Each and every day over the last week gave a little glimpse of excitement that's to come. Warm and warmer and still more warmth. It hit about 80 degrees and sunny. Now in springtime when the weather and humidity is on the upswing that means?

"Come on you know!"

Yep, yer right! Rain thunderstorms and such, Now I can handle the rain and thunderstorms, it be that such stuff that I want NO part of!

Well any way I think I was about to make a point but forgot the point! No, no, no! Just teasing my friends!

The grass is turning green, flowers, trees are opening up. BUT it takes both, I say . . . "BOTH THE SUN AND, THEM RAINY DAYS TO MAKE IT ALL COME TOGETHER."

Actually! Today was somewhat refreshing, if you put it into the proper context.

I still remember snow . . . vividly . . . and cold weather . . . brrr!

Witnessing the seasons change, like springtime from old Mr. Winter is exciting, invigorating, um, um, good!

I got off work a slight rain touched me body, all over me body. After a hard day of being inside, the world outside smelled anew. More than anew, it, it was magical! I walk slowly letting the clean warm raindrops caress an old man/s tired body. Guess what? Aw come on! Work with old Glen here!

Okay! Okay! Okay! I'll paint you a picture from a silly old man, to you out there. My favorite time of the day is? Getting off work time! The smell of the factory had flaired my nostrils for nye onto eight fricking hours. (Oopsy let's let that one slide okay?)

I had worked me up a tiny sweat, as I walked out the gates of hell! (Sorry! I actually like my job, but some . . . Never mind!!!)

DAMN! Don't take much to get me off kilter! (Just like the scales of justice! Damn where did that come from?)

Well the rejuvenation of springtime had a right nice effect on old Glen. The rain drops, the warm temperature, the smell of rain, cleansing mother earth, and well an old tired man. I come home and just stare out the window in complete peace and silence, not thinking about nothing. (Just like my mama!) I was filled with warm fuzzies! (No, no, not the cat . . . although, he did later.)

WELL, THE RAINY DAY WAS NICE. I RECKON WE NEED RAINY DAYS TO CLEANSE, REFLECT, APPRECIATE, THE SUNNY DAYS, OR AT LEAST I DO!


LIGHTNING, HAIL, DAMAGING WINDS, TORNADOES, HURRICANES, WE CERTAINLY CAN LIVE WITHOUT.

BE THANKFUL FOR THE MOST PART WE DON'T HAVE DESTRUCTION!

I hope you can FEEL, the point, see a tad of the canvas as I stroke my pen/my keyboard!   

I FELT THE NEED TO WRITE A LITTLE SOMETHING. Goodnight from Glen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you felt that need write a little something. My day is not complete without my dose of GlenView. Have a nice weekend my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete