website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

"True To One's-self"

I wasn't going to write anything tonight, late getting home, work stuff ya know. I didn't get a chance to do my old person meditating thing you see.

I ate me some slaw and Ritz crackers. "Everything . . . taste better on a Ritz." Andy Griffith was sure right bout that!

From somewhere far, far away, another galaxy from the farthest of the farthest reaches, so far our telescopes cannot scope. (I don't know what I just said, but it sure was FUN!)

((That's what happens when I let my fingers do the thinking!))

I CANNOT LIE, TO MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD, AND TO OUR ASTRONAUTS ON THE FAR SIDE OF THE MOON. (What?)    I don't know! One of my inner voices popped out for a second, I put him back in his padded cell.

I took my medicine thinking "I'll go to bed."

The computer looked lonely, so lonely.

These few words penetrate time and space. Actually from somewhere in me brain.

"I is . . . what I is!" Now . . .  if that is not commoner language, I don't know what is. Actually, I like the phrase better spelled my way. "I iz . . . what I iz!" If you don't understand that phrase, your I. Q. be too high.

Somehow . . . even though I wanted that to be the title of this post it morphed into, "True To One's-self." THINK ABOUT IT!!!

mY mEdIcInE bE kIcKiNg In, GoOdNiGhT, fRoM wHoMeVeR I iZ!

1 comment:

  1. Funny you mentioned Ritz crackers....... I just got back from the store and that is one thing I bought. Ritz crackers are my weakness, I can't eat enough of them !

    I'm glad the computer sent out those loneliness waves and drew you over to it. I miss your posts when you cannot be here.

    Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete