website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

To Write, Or Not To Write?

To write or not to write, that be the question before me tonight? Whether it's smarter to just forget it and go to bed, such a quandry puzzling old Glen tonight. I be tired! "How tired?" I be soo tired my mind can't describe it. Oh my! I must be critical if I can't bescribe it. I like to work and get that adrenalin flowing, time goes soo fast!

I be a going faster than a snail, moving up a step at a turtle's speed, vrroom, vrroom, watch them short little legs a moving. I know your thinking that's not fast! Well if your 18 years old in the prime of your life, hell no! But if your getting old it might be considered fast. Hell if you live long enough and go from walking normal to arthritis, to a cane, then a walker. Ever watch a snail move? When I was an inquisitive wittle Glenny I watched everything, I still remember how fascinated I was at seeing my first snail. I'm no longer fascinated but it was a fun remembrance that has stuck with me. I had a couple pet turtles and enjoyed watching and playing with them.

Well we all remember the story about the turtle and the hare, don't we? Maybe not if your as tired as I. Still I find this to be the most relaxing enjoyable time of my day. You know I have had numerous hobbies in my life, but to find something like this writing hobby/escapade/escape is quite frankly mind boggling! "How so" ask my friend Sue? (Hi Sue!)
 I've never had that stick-to-it-iveness! When things got too challenging I gave up. The easy way out I suppose.

The more I challenge myself the more fun I'm having. I hope I'm making some sense that's about the best I can explain it at this time. It's relaxingly fun!

How did this Crime And Punishment summary/evaluation/thoughts/opinions post come about?
"THE HELL IF I KNOW!"

I enjoyed reading it for the first time a year ago, but as time passed I realized I had unanswered questions, seems bits and pieces would pop up in my mind from time to time, and I wanted to understand it more than the obvious story line. So I decided to challenge myself by reading it once more and posting the story as I go. Sheesh seems I'm being too windy but hope to cover more of the un-obviuos bits and pieces, that easily can be overlooked. It may just be me but I find it a challengingly rewarding read. That's precisely why I must re-examine Fyodor Dostoevsky's brillant Crime And Punishment. I decided to try posting the first part which is seven chapters approximately 80 pages.

Others apparently are enjoying it along with me because my hits have gone up significantly and I thank you!

I can ramble a bit most any night, but takes me considerable time to get away from my normal silliness, comedy, fun style I write most nights. I must slow down read and think when working on C. And P. IMAGINE THAT!

ANYHOW I HOPE TO KEEP MY SNOW SHOES ON AS I TRUDGE THROUGH THE WILDERNESS IN SEARCH OF MEANING FOR PART TWO. PLEASE REMEMBER I'M ATTEMPTING TO GIVE THE FEEL OF HIS WRITING AND ADD MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS. I HOPE TO SUMMARIZE IT DOWN MUCH MORE. WE'LL SEE AS I'M A WORKS IN PROGRESS. I HOPE YOU CONTIMUE TO ENJOY AS MUCH AS I AM. IT WILL TAKE ME THE REST OF THE YEAR TO COMPLETE. I WILL TAKE BREAKS BY WRITING MY RAMBLING SILLINESS IN BETWEEN THE SERIOUS SIDE. KEEP IT SPONTANEOUS AND FUN . . YEAH BABY!    Goodnight to all my friends from around the world, you warm an old man's heart!        GLEN    

1 comment: