website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Is Not Pretty!

I have a little something, something, I wish to talk about and it ain't gonna be pretty! Fun yes, least'wise that's the plan.

What in hell does least'wise mean? I have never used least'wise before, another first here on GlenView.

Seems somewhat self explanatory to me. And you know me!
Least'wise means, at least; anyway; also. Uh huh, seems to me like the dictionary don't know!

Damn ya know, I just hate it when I have to explain the meaning in the dictionary, or least'wise, or least-ways interpret to myself! 

Least means, at any rate; in any event--not in the least, not at all; not in the smallest degree.

I can see here's another fine mess I've gotten myself into!

Wise, well we all know what wise means, but seeing how my post is going, or where it's headed as in "down the crapper" I least'wise check.

Wise, well now let me tell ya, there be many definitions of wise in my dictionary, least of which is what I'm most certainly not feeling like, at this moment. Underneath wise, is wise-acre, then wise-ass, wise-crack, wise guy, then wisenheimer.

Wise means, per this here smart-ass dictionary, having or showing good judgment. (Definitely what I'm not showing!)

Also prompted by wisdom. (Not on this here blog!)

Another meaning, having information. (Yeah! Like this dick-headed  dictionary from hell!)

(ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?)

Learned, (Huh!)

Shrewd; crafty; cunning. (Enough, enough, enough!!! We're still on the first wise and there's four more to go after this. I CAN'T TAKE NOO MORE!)
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . .

NOW BACK TO THE IRREGULAR, UNSCHEDULED, UNDIGNIFIED, FORMAT.

You know how they tap into maple trees for that good maple syrup? I use to love pancakes with maple syrup. Yummy, yummy, yummy, I loved that maple syrup in my tummy. Don't eat pancakes no more too many calories ya know!

Where am I going with this? Just a warning, it all goes downhill from here just like maple syrup coming from maple trees, Ya know like Mr. Fig Newton's gravity something, or the other about an apples. Scientific crap you know. Well it's been a spell since most of us older folks have been to school and if it's not on these gadgets these kids today use to fry their brains then most likely none know. Oh shit! What have I got myself into now!

The key word that originally started this post a running is SNOT. Yep! I know I'll talk about anything!

(I DO NEED A BREAK FROM THE SERIOUSNESS OF CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. THIS IS MY WAY OF??? HELL I DON'T KNOW, PERHAPS I'M RE-CHARGING MY BATTERIES. NOW THAT'S A SCARY THOUGHT! I'M AFRAID I'LL LOSE MY SENSE OF HUMOR IN THE SERIOUSNESS. DON'T WANT TO DO THAT!)

Here goes nothing, just like all the words before these!

Back in October of last year, I had a sinus infection from hell. Headache, dizziness, the whole bit. Well for about the last eight weeks now, my head is like the finest maple syrup producing tree that's ever been!!!!!

I'vegot to be the snottiest, snot producing kid EVER!  Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. First, I find lots of wisdom hidden here in GlenView. One just has to know you well enough to see it. I feel I am getting to know you very well after well over a year of visiting your humble abode.

    Second, maple syrup......once you have the real stuff, that Aunt Jemima crap just does not taste so good.

    Third, YUCK on the last bit of this post !!! hahaha Maybe the infection never quite cleared up?

    ReplyDelete