website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Plum Past Silly

Away I go, where I stop I don't know. Yep, it's me again who did you expect one of my inner voices. They do come in handy at time I can just blame them for everything. That's the advantage of getting old and gray headed. No one takes you serious, if they do they just think old senile, Alzheimer's, wisenheimer, crazy old fart, he's having a senior moment etc. I finally have an outlet for releasing the inner fools that thrive in my empty spaces, which is most of my brain.

My imagination is only outdone by my dreams. They are the only thing in life sometimes that keep me on an even kilter. If I can dream I can survive. The time my dreams completely stop it will be the end of me. My dreams fuel my imagination and keep me floating on the sea of life, until whenever or whatever is next. Speculation of this unsolvable mystery has and will go on. That makes life worth living. Speculation, that's a nice word. Speculation, the act of speculating, or meditating. Ah oh, I'm getting plum confused and I don't like being confused. Speculation means to speculate, which means to meditate. If I meditate when I'm tired I go to sleep. So am I speculating when I'm sleeping?

Okay, okay, okay, my down home understanding of meditating is, remember when we were young and foolish, drinking beer and smoking a joint. Recapture that gooood feeling, whowza!!! Man I was relaxed and was smart as the smartest professor in any college. I was meditating right.

What about all these legalized medications, do they put people in a meditating state. They sure have a far away look in there eyes! Or is that craziness or challenged? Damn the more I speculate the more confused I become. Wait a minute, pull up on them horses. If everybody is meditating, and medicating, speculating, crazy or challenged. Who the hell is running the runaway Locomotive as it hids to the cliff where the trestle is washed away?

THAT THERE BE THE PROBLEM BOYS AND GIRLS, AIN'T NOO-BODY RUNNING THE RUNAWAY LOCOMOTIVE. THE ENGINEER DONE JUMPED OFF THE RUNAWAY A LONG TIME AGO.    

No comments:

Post a Comment