website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Glen View from deep space.

Wow a mite serious on that last post, let's see if  I've got something funny to say. If anybody out there would like me to write something, hopefully funny, send me ONE word and I'll see where it goes. At times I have a ton of fun with one word, I never know where my brain will take me and that has become a favorite thing to do sometimes, when my mind goes blank, one word will give me a story.

Oh, oh, oh! I did see an interesting movie made in 95 with Johnny Depp, you know the actor who has made all those silly pirate movies in recent years. It was a movie that shows behind the scenes shenanigans of politics. The ending seemed so real, one can only imagine the Evil Doers that actually pull the strings in real life and never get caught. Sorry, I don't want to go that direction today but I found it entertaining.

What's happening with you in your part of the world? Hopefully your getting by, that's about all that can be expected and good compared to some less fortunate. If you're like me some days I feel like I have nothing. While other days I feel rich of soul. Ups and downs of life I suppose, hey! I feel fortunate to be able to have a new hobby. Did I hear Sue ask what is that? "My dear friend it's what you're reading right at this second". I never dreamed I would ever learn to type, let along write some of my meandering thoughts, dreams or stories. I find it terribly fascinating to set down at the keyboard and let-er-rip. Whatever, good or bad just flows from outer space, I mean my brain, same thing emptiness. Learn to type at my age is extremely trying, to say the least. I didn't think I had the patience to do it and still can't believe I am! I've always had an over abundance of brain activity but no place to go with it. BUT NOW, I lay it on the line (ha, ha) and anyone that reads it tickles me plum to death.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK, YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY OLD HEART TO ANYONE THAT READS MY ATTEMPT AT A HOBBY AND I'M TRULY HUMBLED. THE ONE THING I CAN PROMISE YOU IS I SURE AS HELL DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO WRITE NEXT AND I FIND IT LIKE GETTING A PRESENT EVERY TIME I SET DOWN AT THE COMPUTER. I KNOW I'M ALL OVER THE PLACE, I FIND THAT AMUSING BECAUSE THESE WORDS GO ALL AROUND THE GLOBE AND I HOPE SOME ALIEN IS THINKING ABOUT EXAMINING MY BRAIN!!!

Wow that would be one hell of a story, wouldn't it. Glen View goes into space, reminiscent of Three Stooges Go To Mars. My only demand would be, let me write and send my eyewitness account of Alien abduction. Whow-wee wouldn't that be fun! Well the writing part of the story from outer space would be out of this world, BUTT, the examining part of orifices that I have heard of might be a mite uncomfortable. Hey, hey, hey I just had a thought, what if they found me soo strange, they would parade me around the galaxie as a human oddball. Can you imagine the stories I could send back to planet earth. Instead of a world wide web. It would be the galaxy web. I would be the first reporter to interview aliens of the universes. I've heard of multiple or parallel universes but wooza!

I can see you people out there that read my zany post, reading my stories from outer space, you think I'm strange now. Instead of Glen View I could call it, Glen View from Deep Space, instead of voices from inner space.  

No comments:

Post a Comment