website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, March 28, 2014

LAB RATS!!!

There seems to a kind of sickness going around, is it just me or do you see it to? People are tired and getting more tired every day! People are also sick, and getting sicker every day!  We're fed up, fed up with the ones taking advantage of us! WE THE REAL PEOPLE DEMAND OUR RIGHTS!!!

Sure like that's ever gonna happen in this world! The only way that'll ever happen is if . . . WE start over again!

Let's start The Noah's Ark thing once again!

Or go back in time and tinker with some of the screw ups in the evolution thing!

Ain't never gonna happen baby! We been fucked, always have been! WE just never knew it!

It starts as soon as you wake up! Do you wake up with a smile on your face and say to the world, "good mornin' world I'm ready for my frosted G. M. O. flakes now." (if so you are a big flake!)

Before that how 'bout brushing your teeth in that super-duper, super whitenin' (damn, seems to me there's something bad in that toothpaste but it's been so long I've forgotten!) Oh well doesn't matter I use the city supplied water to rinse it out and take a nice hot shower to start my world off, feeling, clean. refreshed, um, umm. ummy, don't get no better no how! (well now take the hottest shower you can take and relax until the hot water runs out, can't nuthin' in the water hurt me anyhow!!!!)

"I think I'll have some decaffeinated coffee today, don't need no more caffeine than necessary!"

 ( "Could not be nuthin' in the decaf to hurt me after all they take out the caffeine, I certainly don't know how they do that  . . . but I' sure it's perfectly acceptable!" )

Put me some good ol' milk on my frosted flakes, "What is it about the purity of that white pure milk, that taste so darn good?"

"They certainly cannot mess with the wholesomeness of milk from a cow can they?"

"My son has been growing female like tits, what in the hell is that all about?"

"Oh well can't worry about it, it's of to work I go, hi! ho! hi! ho!"

"More people have called in sick today, I'll have to do the work of two!"

I'M TOO FUCKING TIRED AND SICK TO WRITE ANYMORE! WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE SAY "we the people are too fucking tired and sick to give a rats ass anymore, we be just a waitin' for the big kabooms, or whatever to take, us outta here, and maybe, just maybe, in another try at this thing we'll get it right! RIGHT?    AIN'T NO WAY JOSE! WE'RE JUST LAB RATS !!!!!

I'm too cold, too sick and too tired to think anymore!  HAVE A GOOD DAY! AND . . . MAY YOUR CHILDREN ENJOY THEIR CAFFEINATED HEART ATTACKS IN A CAN SERVED EVERYWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment