website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Does . . . it Matter?

I get out of a nice warm bed, stumbling to the bathroom, where I absolutely must go, at the beginning of a new day. Too early to think, only one thing on my mind, as my body sloshes the flood creeps up into my eyes. The pressure rivals, the mightiest water hydrant flow, in the mostus, powerfulest, city water system, as I drain my hose from eight hours of dream time! I look in the mirror, yikes!!! Did I fall asleep thirty years ago, am I in some sort of spacial anomality, time warp, time displacing, body aging, Twilight Zone, something or the other! Rod Sterling please rewrite!!!

In my dreams, I'm a lean, mean, prime specimen. I do not see myself, but I felt as a conqueror of my destiny. The realization hits me as my manhood trickles down to a dribble. Reality sucks! Another day of feeling antiquated, in the day of right now, everything. If only I could die in my dreams where I'm blessed with forever, a special me, instead?

A night's rest should make me feel better rested, instead of tattered, torn like a toy rope a pack of  puppies have been fighting over all day. The shower feels good on my aching joints, that have to carry me once more day into the grueling arena of life. I don't mind the work, it's the daily rebelling of the frame and interior workings of a long over stressed mechanism. The "I think I Can", attitude of a steam locomotive in the modern era of a 15,000 horsepower computerized diesel WOWZA! Cannot compete, still . . . I must!

I press onward. That's all I've ever known! To do not, would be to fail! One day I will fail, and the young varmints will pick me clean! What will have become of me? There'll be nothing left to see as the sun and sand erases.

Time is a funny thing, do we use it wisely, waste it away, or just let what will be, be? Do you think anything we do . . . matters?

We argue over the existence of the big bang or an omnipotent being that knows all.

WHAT DO I TRULY KNOW? NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, JUST THE TIRED RAMBLINGS OF AN OLD MAN, WHO WISHES ONLY FOR ANOTHER DAY TO FIGURE IT OUT!!!!

TO POST OR NOT TO POST, THAT'S THE QUESTION FOR TODAY!!! I'M SO TIRED MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY! I WISH TO THANK ALL THAT TAKE TIME OUT OF ANOTHER DAY OF YOUR LIFE TO TUNE INTO GLENVIEW, WHERE I SOMEDAY HOPE TO GET OUT OF MY MIND, WHAT I WISH TO SAY, GOODNIGHT MY FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment