website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

All of Me!

You know I really, really, no really . . . enjoyed typing the post about the head that died! I seen that headline and . . . somethun popped, in me head!!! No! no! no!, this here was a different kind of pop! It was like one of them automatic writer pilots, ghost writers in the sky, or some insane moron, took over me head for a few minutes, yep I would not kid you, my friends!

I'm working on the story The Exorcism of Sister Sarah. It's a different kind of thing. I'll have to work on it when I'm totally relaxed, on the weekends, because I'll be in a different mindset. I'll finish it though, so please bear with me. I know exactly where I wish to go but I got so windy on the first post, it may never end. Once I started I knew I must lay the foundation sorry! I could not jump right to the exorcism part. The reason is, I'm talking family, that I know so well, its remained forever dormant since 1962 and now, for whatever reason seems it must come out. I'll tell the story through the eyes of a 12 tear old and finish it in the modern days from life's understanding. Quite possibly I've unleashed something I cannot do justice to. I have it outlined in my mind if only I can get it out as I wish to!

 It ought to be a devil of a story, ya see! (Sorry I could not help myself!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My moods change so much I'm sure see that in my posts. No there ainna several different people a writin' this stuff, it be an old fart with some hillbilly roots on me daddy's side and an angel for a mother!

Last night was fun so I'll do it again. I'm drinking a glass of milk after taking my nighttime medicine. Depending on how tired I am, I have 30 minutes to an hour before my brain completely flies away. This time of the day I'm so relaxed, I could cry.

Where the hell did that come from? I remember now. Hank Williams Senior, recorded a song back in the 50's, titled, "I'm So Lonesome I could cry!"

Do you ever just fill like crying? I do! Never used to be that way, something has changed in my latter stages of life and once in awhile that feeling creeps over me, yet does not creep me out! Aging changed my outlook on many things. That's good, I reckon, to understand is to live!

I do not cry at movies or reading, damn sure not going to cry from a television show! (Well I cry at what they present to us!!!) Must be from a lack of vitamins, probably something in the food, too much sodium I must cry it out! Can't be from them peanut and chocolate M and M's! I had a bag from the vending machine at supper time. I placed them on a napkin and stared at them different colors of goodness. I laughed to myself, "Easter eggs to me, ha, ha!"

Damn I really be tired!

I'm going to leave you with these lyrics of Hank Williams.

Hear that lonesome whippoorwill
He sounds too blue to fly
The midnight train is whining low
I'm so lonesome I could cry

I've never seen a night so long
When time goes crawling by
The moon just went behind the clouds
To hide its face and cry

Did you ever see a robin weep
When leaves began to die?
Like me he's lost the will to live
I'm so lonesome I could cry

The silence of a falling star
Lights up a purple sky
And as I wonder where you are
I'm so lonesome I could cry

SIMPLE AND BEAUTIFUL!   GOODNIGHT MY FRIENDS . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment