website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, March 21, 2014

For The Hell Of It!

I'm extremely tired and sleepy, I just took my medicine and am going to type as long as I can and hit post. WHY? JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT! CAUSE I CAN, YA SEE! Maybe you don't, but it seemed like a good idea at the time, also I'm going to leave all my mistakes in. See if I'm correcto-mundo as I get sleepier I should make even more misyakes and get sillier, if that's possible? I have no lights on and only underwear and a tee shirt. My legs are a tad cold and I only thought about this as I was going to bed so here goes nothing.

I had an extremely hard as far as work tonight and am tiredier than normal. (See that's fynny should be more tired.) But it's a good tired. How can that be? Well I love the release of them endorphins when I push myself beyond my boundaries. I can just take it easy but I like to rise above just earning my pay. I love feeling part of the team. I do hope you understand what I'm saying.

We have had many temporary workers through the years from these hire a worker agencies. I hate these type placebos (yer wondering about ain't ya?) that and it goes back many years to when I was in supervision and the company I worked for began to use these hire a worker places. Seems the only workers we got was work release men. I had to sign a verification form saying, "John Doe Convict worked so many hours on such and such a date." I hated that, wasn't bad enough I had to abide by union rules now there are work release peeple, working for me!

( I just noticed the way I spelled people in the last paragraph, works for me and even sounds correct don't it?)

I'm going to rehash old thoughts but damn it some people haven't a fuckin clue what work is all about. Someone as in management brought in a temporary worker from a temporary agence when just last week they said, "we're not going to use anymore temporary workers. Now don't that soun like managers. Any job takes even the minimal of training. So if you bring in a complete greenhorn, us as in the somewhat skilled workers have to compensate as in teach and in this case do their job for them cause theu can't. They slow the line down from inexperience, and . . . it takes fuckin longer, and . . . the others work harder compensating!

DAMN ! I feel me meds a kickin' in big time! Feels like I have downed a few Budweisers and I'm definitely not wiser. Feels good baby!

I seen where Starbucks is sampling serving alcohol in some of there stores. Soon coming to your neighborhood, overpriced alcohol in the afternoon to go with your overpriced coffee in the morning!
I don't get the Starbuck thing. Must be a made modern phenomenon addiction thing, I reckon.

So you get hooked on the caffeine, prestige, overpriced, green logo cup. Their banking on you coming in the afternoon and getting a large alcohol to go at the drive up window. Lord have mercy! I remember when their was no alcohol sales allowed on Sunday in my state.

Oh! oh! oh! If you wanted beer on Sunday you had to know a person who stocked up and charged you double on that day of rest.

So if you get served Starbuks alcohol in a special right pretty designed cup, you won't mind paying double will you?

Well now if you serve alcohol, you'll have to have something to munch on. That's like smoking weed, you get the munchies. Soon they'll be seving buffalo wings, pizza. Who knows where this will take them. Starbucks of the future, just imagine!

WOW THEY'LL BE JUST ANOTHER RESTAURANTWON'T THEY?  OH! OH! OH! MAYBE THEIR TRYING TO COMPETE WITH THESE CAFFEINE LOADED LIGHTNING BOLTS THAT SMELL LIKE WINE THAT ALL THESE YOUNG ONES ARE GETTIND ADDICTED TO1 WOW AIN'T THEY SMART.    That'a all folks!!!!!    damn that was fun . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment