website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Flying!

I had a real doozie of a dream, a couple days ago, even by my standards, it was a dream that set itself apart from my others, please believe me, when I say, I'm a dream wanderer, or "a sleeping maniac," as I like to say! Well, I've told no one. Well now, I'm a tellin' it to you, my friends of the world.

Perhaps, a summary before, will help you to visualize, my dreams better.   (I love that word visualize!)

For many years, perhaps ten, I have been having a type of dream, well I'll just tell you my first one, I still remember it as if it was only 3,650 days ago. (Sorry but I cannot leave out my Glen humor, or as I'm thinkin' it, it's the thought in my head as I'm typing.)

In my first dream I'm working at a part-time job, which I used to do. I'm high in the mountains and there was an overlook, I jump off, and an am like a parachutist without a chute! I'm enjoying the view and the ride down without fear of the inevitable ker-plunk! It was sizzalating, (Oh my another new word for ol' Gleno, I like it!) The downward spiraling of death, lasted a long time. No flashbacks of my life, just the wind in my face, and the thrill of FREEDOM!

As the earth drew larger, I was zeroing in on, where I was to become a big greasy spot! I close my eyes!

I awake at that exact moment, my oh, my what a feeling! Not of fright, but, ALIVE!!! Like perhaps someone fighting for breath, realizing their a goner . . . then, everything is alright!!!!

Another one a couple years after that saw me walking past this old fashion cathedral like they made hundreds of years ago in Europe. Suddenly, I see a priest flying above the trees. Then I'm up there with him, side by side, just floating. I see a huge golden ring on his hand, a gold necklace with a cross. I'm now walking across a railroad track behind the large church, the tracks are new, I could see that, the crossing was of fresh pavement. I look back and the priest was still up there!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I INTERRUPT GLEN'S THOUGHTS . . . WITH A THOUGHT, THAT JUST HIT ME, AS I GO BACK ABOUT A YEAR, RE-READING A COUPLE OLD POSTS.)  "DAMN I LOVE THIS!!!")

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My latest dream, I'm fishing in an inlet off a large lake. I have just reeled in a bunch of lost line, thinking the litter of mankind! I decide to take a stroll. Suddenly, my arms turn to wings. I feel my body lifting. It's truly unbelievable! So much more, I struggle for the words! My whole body has become a bird, the size of a man. It is the most amazing feeling, I'm aware of every feather, every fiber of my new wings, lifting me. I'm floating, rising higher with the aid of the wind. Changes in direction is effortless. At this time I notice my surroundings, the trees seem, so much higher than I thought possible. I'm gliding effortlessly and free. The trees so much higher than the tallest of oaks, their gigantic branches, towering, most strange in appearance, dull white in color, no leaves of any kind, no greenery to these trees they gave off the eeriest sight I 've ever seen.

To get out of this large meadow I circle many times in order to clear the tree tops. Finally I'm free. I soar high. My wings are gigantic, powerful, effortless in movement, so natural. I feel every feather lifting to new heights. I'm a man in a hawk's body. I glide over farmland, rivers, meadows. It was so fantastic, the freedom was like nothing I've ever experienced!

I soar above a farm where in the barnyard was human stock, 25 times the normal size. Sometimes in dreams things such as this happens, but you don't question it in the dream it somehow seems normal. After all it's a dream!

I FELT MY ARMS, BECOMG WINGS. SUCH A FEELING OF CHANGE COMES OVER ME. IT WAS EUPHORIC! THIS EXACT FEELING I'VE EXPERIENCED MANY TIMES IN MY FLYING DREAMS . MY ARMS BECOMING WINGS AND LIFTING ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment